Empire Zergfest

pitdingo

The guild Animal House on Naddist Rebels server expected that there would be such an imbalance. In fact almost every website with a poll asking which side would be prefered had the Sith empire being favored. We are a PvP guild that is excited to play the underdog. Plenty more targets.

The guild Animal House on Naddist Rebels server expected that there would be such an imbalance. In fact almost every website with a poll asking which side would be prefered had the Sith empire being favored. We are a PvP guild that is excited to play the underdog. Plenty more targets.

If you are republic of Naddist Rebels, DeathKorps shall see you on the battlefield.

DeathKorps wonders why you would do this, there is nothing more fun that fighting odds against odds that are stacked against you.

Sure, if i got a buff for the sides being so unbalanced. I do not mind a challenge but by most accounts Empire outnumbering Republic by 20 to 1 on most servers, no thanks.

Sure, if i got a buff for the sides being so unbalanced. I do not mind a challenge but by most accounts Empire outnumbering Republic by 20 to 1 on most servers, no thanks.

DeathKorps states that is you are fighting solely for a reward you are doing PvP wrong. Fighting against the odds is more for sport, or pride at least. Trust DeathKorps, being part of a zerg is not amusing in the least.

Edited by DeathKorps

I wanted to play Republic on a PVP server, but with the huge imbalances, it really makes no sense. Guess i will join the zergfest

Being on the low side is better. Ilum is pointless atm so all your pvp will be in warzones, and the low side will have instant queues with a good mix of all 3 warzones while the over populated side will have long waits and get huttball 80% of the time.

It was this way all throughout beta with empire having 10-20 minute queues and republic having 0-3 minute queues.

As for world PvP (besides Ilum) the sides don't mix much, but when they do, you'll have more targets.

Edited by degree

DeathKorps states that is you are fighting solely for a reward you are doing PvP wrong. Fighting against the odds is more for sport, or pride at least. Trust DeathKorps, being part of a zerg is not amusing in the least.

I love you, DeathKorps.

I'm really not joking. I love reading your posts, they make me warm and fuzzy in many places.

boy i'm very surprised that mmo players would choose the 'evil' faction to play dark side on

what a complete and total shock

Don't worry, once all the 14yr olds get their copies of the game for Christmas they'll all role lightsabre Pallys and things will quickly even out.

Don't worry. All the people who pre-ordered on the first day are the people who want to create Empire characters. Half of the people, including me, want a character who stands for something better than murder, thievery, and deception.

What he means is all the kids prefer to play Jedi to be like Luke, as soon as christmas hits, all the kids will get the game and the unbalanced will settle itself

What he means is all the kids prefer to play Jedi to be like Luke, as soon as christmas hits, all the kids will get the game and the unbalanced will settle itself

Or Master Chief Clone Troopers.... gonna be a ton of them running around i'm sure.

And I believe the correct terminology is "Bring balance to the force" ;)

Edited by Kromzor

no one that young plays these games

younger players are going to use that exact same reasoning to play empire, because it's a childish way of thinking

the result is going to be even more skewed numbers

Edited by reofjsof

no one that young plays these games

younger players are going to use that exact same reasoning to play empire, because it's a childish way of thinking

the result is going to be even more skewed numbers

Maybe before WOW took off that was true... not these days though.