Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Don't be surprised when only the dust remains

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Don't be surprised when only the dust remains

KendraP's Avatar


KendraP
06.08.2020 , 04:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by StrikePrice View Post
Honestly, I get more toxicity in lowbies than I do in ranked. :shrug:
Lol why would someone be a jerk in lowbies? It's literally meaningless

StrikePrice's Avatar


StrikePrice
06.08.2020 , 04:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Lol why would someone be a jerk in lowbies? It's literally meaningless
I had a match just today (arena) where the other team was absolutely tearing into a guy on my team. How he healed, when he bubbled ... on and on. For no reason. Oh, also I got berated in /1 for using a medpack during the fight (in a completely different arena).

I kinda like getting yelled at, but I an see how people would get sick of it.

KendraP's Avatar


KendraP
06.08.2020 , 04:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by StrikePrice View Post
I had a match just today (arena) where the other team was absolutely tearing into a guy on my team. How he healed, when he bubbled ... on and on. For no reason. Oh, also I got berated in /1 for using a medpack during the fight (in a completely different arena).

I kinda like getting yelled at, but I an see how people would get sick of it.
Apparently the game has really gone down the tubes in my short (albeit ongoing) hiatus. Just lowbies, really? Like lay off in lowbies.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.08.2020 , 11:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Lol why would someone be a jerk in lowbies? It's literally meaningless
There are some jerks in lowbies. But not many (on SF, can’t speak for other servers).

What I find really irritating is the amount of cheating going on in lowbies. It blows my mind when I see people doing it. They are usually bad players and when they try to cheat they can’t even do that properly (it really stands out) and I global them.
Sadly, I suspect these guys are using lowbies and throw away accounts to learn how to cheat for lvl 75 or ranked pvp.
So do not be surprised if you start to see an increase in those formats.

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
06.09.2020 , 02:06 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
If they bother you enough, your universal instant ignore list will do the job.
Yes but like he said, then the prematch strategy will be hard to understand. I mean, mostly its enough to mark the targets and people already know what to do, but in case you have stuff like "open on merc then swap to shadow when he appears" it will be a bit harder. Ignoring everyone in the end will make the game a bit dull, but on the otherhand it might be better than the trashtalking.

Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
Hatred sin in ranked ? Wow, must be tough on that paper spec. See ? Another huge problem is that only a handful of specs are viable choices while the rest are trash and no wonder there is class stacking all the time. People play only 3, 4 specs that are 80% present in the que and we wonder the game stacks them in the same teams. Every class/spec should viable.
I also play hatred sin and people ask me if I am trolling. Well, I just like the spec. It is hard sometimes indeed, but in many cases its quite good.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
06.09.2020 , 02:12 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Apparently the game has really gone down the tubes in my short (albeit ongoing) hiatus. Just lowbies, really? Like lay off in lowbies.
I was leveling an operative recently and also played lowbies for fun and I did find quite a few troll groups that have probably F2P accounts as they do not level plast level 60 so they enjoy decent abilities and also organized group play. Some have even been level 74 and they logged off each time before end of match. So yeah, lowbies are quite busy. It is a fun mode in a way that you do not have all the abilities so its kinda tricky to play.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.09.2020 , 04:12 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I was leveling an operative recently and also played lowbies for fun and I did find quite a few troll groups that have probably F2P accounts as they do not level plast level 60 so they enjoy decent abilities and also organized group play. Some have even been level 74 and they logged off each time before end of match. So yeah, lowbies are quite busy. It is a fun mode in a way that you do not have all the abilities so its kinda tricky to play.
The trolls that premade in lowbies kill the queue with in 20 mins of them joining. Especially if the pops are only arena because the queue numbers are already low.

This isn’t a criticism of premades in lowbies because there are legitimate premades. It’s the ones who group to specifically troll

jackcol's Avatar


jackcol
06.15.2020 , 05:49 PM | #18
And the best part is that u can be reported because u play bad ang get permabanned by bioware himself... Delicious XD
At this rate ranked will be played by the same 8 person so they can be toxic between them 😊

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.15.2020 , 06:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jackcol View Post
And the best part is that u can be reported because u play bad ang get permabanned by bioware himself... Delicious XD
At this rate ranked will be played by the same 8 person so they can be toxic between them 😊
Why do you think people don’t bother to play it or take any of it seriously?.

jackcol's Avatar


jackcol
06.16.2020 , 01:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Why do you think people don’t bother to play it or take any of it seriously?.
At this point I think they want to let it go and let the ship sink taking their time to gain what it remain to gain