Defecting

CuddlyKitty

Hello,

So I made a Forum similar to this one, but I could not find it to add more to it. So I'm making a new one, sorry about that. Anyways I'm here to talk about a possible defecting mechanic to SWTOR, KOTFE version. I see in KOTFE kinda has defecting in it. Where you get to choose which side you want to fight for the Sith Empire or the Republic, whether your a Republic player or Empire player.

I really hope that you'll add more too that in the future updates to come, for a full defect. Because it looks like our eternal alliance might not last long, cause you hinted it by posting a pic on Facebook of Valcorian saying "Remember me when your alliance burns to ashes around you." So I know its gonna happen eventually, and the war between the Empire and the Republic will fire up again. It'll be a perfect opportunity to add a full defection, if that wasn't already your plan.

Let me tell you about my Dark Jedi cause it'll make sense of the next part I'm gonna say :). Okay so I made a Dark Jedi because I became obsessed with the idea of a Jedi falling to the dark side and siding with the Sith Empire and becoming Sith. Plus it feels like you actually earned the title Sith that way oppose to just making a Sith too cause you know your already gonna be a Sith even though the story says you start out as a slave, if your a inquisitor. So with that in mind I began corrupting my Jedi to the Dark side with a few Light side options only if the light side was beneficial to helping the Empire by not killing any Sith or Imperials, and ignoring Dark side options that involved killing Sith or Imperials. If it could be helped some I had no choice, and some times I was making decisions based off my Sith toons play through. For example in the Revan expansion I remembered all the choices that helped the Empire when I was playing my Sith toon, which they where Dark Side choices thin, and it was Light Side choices the other way around.

That's the only time I chose light side, which happened a lot. (so i just did WZ and sending comps to do missions to max out my Dark Side). Also my Jedi is in a different combinations of gear to look more Sith like, and my Jedi kept the light saber made on odesson with the help of Darth Marr so his influence is always with my Jedi (which is what the liight saber buff says anyways) She also has the overlord command throne, and the corrupted command flair, and of coarse a red black light saber crystal. So She is decked out as a fully armed Sith Lord. (Lana is very proud of my Jedi in KOTFE :) )

Long story short my Jedi joined up with the Sith Empire on Iokath and slaughtered a lot of pubs... So I hope in the future you'll add a full defect as apart of your toon's story (not some free faction change thing cause that defeats the purpose of building up to it). I hope you don't force every body to go back to there faction through some unknown reason, Because that'll look real silly for my Dark Jedi who spat in the Republics face when she told them she chooses to fight with the Empire, and she threatened to kill Satele on odesson, plus she slaughtered half the Republic forces on Iokath and killing Jace Malcolm. I don't see the Republic accepting my Jedi back after that. So please add full defect in a future update, as apart of the story.

So that's about it sorry for the long story it just wouldn't make much sense if I didn't add in the details. It's so it would carry weight to the reason why its a good idea for defection. I apologize in advance if my grammar is bad and there might be some spelling errors. Byyyieeee!!!! :)

I hope they make this a reality as well. As I have a couple of characters that have gone in that direction:

1. PB sith Jedi - Scourge was very proud of her

2. LS IA- both in the 1-50 story and then beyond in the choices made, she was disappointed that Theron Shan never mentioned her choice....:-)