Orange schematics

Nainai-Okami

Hiho crafters,

I am wondering how to get orange schematics for my crew skills. Especially armortech for now.

I heard that some schematics might drop from underworld trading or other missions. Is this true? And if, are there different schematics for different grades or can anything drop from any grade?

Also, is there an updated 4.0 list with all schematics that might be reverse engineered from ops loot or schematics that directly drop from any enemies and/or missions?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Nainai-Okami

Yes, schematics drop from UT missions, and yes, the schematics that (have a chance to) drop vary by tier of mission - tier 1 missions will drop 10-16ish schematics, and so forth. I don't think there are any currently accurate lists of what schematics drop at each tier - a lot got changed in 4.0.

Thanks for the answers.

A list or something on what schematics exist would be great. Or some ingame pointer telling you, that you can still get this schematic from a mission.

Best would be a spreadsheet with all schematics and how to get them :)

So, are there also schematics from FP and Ops or only from missions? And can these schmatics all be bought from the GTN in the worst case or are they bop?

A list or something on what schematics exist would be great.

I can't give you an absolute list, but if you just search for armormech schematics in the GTN you will find a number of different pieces.

Don't worry about the names, just do a search of all schematics.

I do this periodically and just look for whatever I am missing and see if the price is acceptable.

Careful chasing after augments, though. When they made the change as far as who crafts what type of augments, this affected schematics as well. You can get a schematic, "learn" a schematic, but then not have the schematic added to your list if it was the wrong type of augment for your skill.

I know this happened with my synthweaver. I had an augment schematic in storage, gave it to them to learn, and they consumed the schematic without adding the schematic to their list because it was an augment type that synthweavers no longer made.

Can't remember off the top of my head which skills lost which augment types, so just be mindful. If you see an augment schematic but can not craft augments of that type using the new schematics then you will just be throwing money away if you buy it.

• 9 months later...

For future reference:

Except for 3-4 belts and a pair of bracers I have collected all old 1-50 custom armor schematics for Synthweaver and Armormech.

I've finally managed to get them sorted and properly documented here.

Even those I haven't managed to get my hands on yet are listed, so the list is complete in terms of existing schematics. (From what I've seen they still all drop from UT missions.)