Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

MishraArtificer
03.02.2014 , 10:31 PM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by ReclaimerDonar View Post
Remind me: random Tionese-level drop? Or just something you could only buy with a Tionese weapon token? I farmed the sh*t out of Kaon Under Siege on my Vanguard hoping that rifle would drop again in the days leading up to 2.0 and the removal of the Tionese vendors, but I never managed to get one.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

ReclaimerDonar
03.04.2014 , 08:55 AM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Remind me: random Tionese-level drop? Or just something you could only buy with a Tionese weapon token? I farmed the sh*t out of Kaon Under Siege on my Vanguard hoping that rifle would drop again in the days leading up to 2.0 and the removal of the Tionese vendors, but I never managed to get one.
Lucky random drop

MishraArtificer
03.04.2014 , 06:49 PM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by ReclaimerDonar View Post
Lucky random drop
I hate you now. WHERE WAS THAT LUCK WHEN I NEEDED IT?!!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Venegas
02.02.2015 , 03:50 PM | #364
Quote: Originally Posted by TitusVorenus View Post
I'm also a big fan of the E-313, which I've been using since Tatooine (I'm level 48 now).

While I do really like it, I've been desperately looking for a slab-sided blaster like the one seen here and here on the bottom. Has anyone found guns like these?

Also, am I the only one who wishes there was an "item preview" screen, so I could see what the blaster looked like without having to buy it? They have this for armor, but not for other stuff, and the little icons are so teeny-tiny

anyone ever figure out what the name of this blaster rifle was ? I have been looking for months.

Crimson_Paladin
03.21.2015 , 04:42 PM | #365
Quote: Originally Posted by Venegas View Post
anyone ever figure out what the name of this blaster rifle was ? I have been looking for months.
The one in the screenshot I can't find anywhere, but the one in the concept art is the Campaign (or War Hero) Field Tech Sniper Rifle. Seems that model ended up being used only for Sniper Rifles.

Blowwtorch
03.22.2015 , 08:01 AM | #366
It's available as a green reward from the first Makeb Quest if you're a Vanguard, and with the Appearance Designer you might be able to use it as part of your costume.

Gutzduken
04.21.2015 , 11:58 AM | #367
http://tor-fashion.com/x-12-riot-carbine/

Quote: Originally Posted by mksaccount View Post
Where does this one come from?
I just got this one in a Treasure Hunting Box. Anyone know how rare it is?

Keypek
04.22.2015 , 10:12 AM | #368
Quote: Originally Posted by Gutzduken View Post
http://tor-fashion.com/x-12-riot-carbine/

I just got this one in a Treasure Hunting Box. Anyone know how rare it is?
Not sure how rare that specific color combo is. There's several different versions of that rifle though that aren't rare. i.e. different color combos and slightly altered like the gree version.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands>Star Forge
FREE play time and loot by clicking>>