[BUG] Force jump not working on TFB last boss 2nd phase

Just curious if this happens only to me, but this week I already faced this problem the 2nd time in a row:

On Terror from Beyond HM last Boss my Force Jump (I am a Sentinel) works as it should in the first phase of the fight. However, once I got pulled into the Hypergate I can't use it anymore no matter what mob I target: Not working on tentacles, Irregularities, anomalies and the Terror from Beyond itself. Last week I thought it was a one time bug. Could not test it again cause we are one-shotting it week for week. This week the same happened again.

Somehow I believe force jump is connected to the interrupt in that phase. Both skills are not available.

Anyone else experiencing this bug? If it's a general bug and not intended to work like this I hope BW will fix it cause in the Watchman tree I really like to keep it in my rotation. :p

Although I cannot Leap on tentacles in second phase anymore I observed that I no longer experience the incredibly annoying random target switch when I was jumping on the platform with tentacle (I disabled auto targeting long, long ago).

One kind of balanced the other for me. :)