BM being removed no more shell set bonus?????

So if they removed BM from the game you will no longer be able to use a pvp set bonus in pve? unless you use a war hero armoring which isn't happing because the stats suck. Is there any news on a way that we will be able to get a pvp set bonus through the shell of the item? Because this is a big loss for us pve players. For example the scoundrel medic 2 piece set bonus if anyone knows what im talking about.

So if they removed BM from the game you will no longer be able to use a pvp set bonus in pve? unless you use a war hero armoring which isn't happing because the stats suck. Is there any news on a way that we will be able to get a pvp set bonus through the shell of the item? Because this is a big loss for us pve players. For example the scoundrel medic 2 piece set bonus if anyone knows what im talking about.

Just posted about this in the PTS forums.

My ask is that the crafted versions gain the pvp set bonus, cause, yeah, using war hero armorings would suck.

Please, not again... I just recently started pvping, enjoying it and of course, saving for BM and WH. And now you tell me they going to remove BM???

Yes but you will be able to buy WH for the cost of BM. So for straight PVP its a win.

speaking purely from a logical standpoint, there shouldnt be set bonuses, because they are not standardized enough to be balanced, therefore some classes get a much greater advantage from them than others. that said, if some of the cruddier bonuses were improved, neither that nor the loss of the ability to feasibly get pvp bonuses into gear if you dont have them already would matter so much. granted id find it hard to give it my 33% stronger orbital strike, but still.