BUG - Smash 4stack Shockwave Buff

-Scopes-

Need a dev to comment on this if possible...

My basic Smash dmg is 2k

4 stacks of Shockwave should give my smash +100% dmg to next smash correct? and that should make me do 4k right?

So why when i use Enrage to get 4stacks does it show my smash dmg as 3700ish? Is there a cap? a tooltip mistype? clarification would be nice

Edit:

Figured it out...its 100% dmg added BEFORE the +20% dmg to smash talents...once u double that and you add the +20% of the unbuffed smash dmg...then u get the 3700.

Edited by -Scopes-

no...i am not talking about AFTER i use the attack on someone....ofc armor/expertise/etc factor in...

I am talking about if i hover my mouse over the Smash icon...it says i do 2k...but when i pop Enrage to get 4 stacks of Shockwave...hovering my mouse over the button again..shows dmg as 3700...

Edited by -Scopes-

no...i am not talking about AFTER i use the attack on someone....ofc armor/expertise/etc factor in...

I am talking about if i hover my mouse over the Smash icon...it says i do 2k...but when i pop Enrage to get 4 stacks of Shockwave...hovering my mouse over the button again..shows dmg as 3700...

That's strange. Could be an UI bug. Have you tested it?

hard to test since not sure how much dmg is reduced due to armor (like on a dummy)...but try popping enrage and see...it doesnt double the dmg...

EDIT:

I think i figured it out...i guess i will delete this thread...

its basically 100% of ur dmg BEFORE the +20% dmg to get from talents...after u add that 100% to base...THEN add 20% of your original smash hit...so lets say i do approx 1600 dmg before the +20% dmg...double that...3300...then add the 400 dmg from the +20%....3700ish