Every trooper I see is body type 3. Do you think it is the best too?

Finrok

I'm a body type 2 vanguard. I was a body type 3 vanguard in Beta, but I found that I looked really silly as this huge roidfreak man holding this (relatively) tiny gun.

The ladies like body type 2 better also :cool:

Ladies are generally best as body type 2, but sometimes body type 1 looks better, just because some Trooper armor is so thick, that it helps to compensate for the anorexic type 1 look, while making type 2 look silly due to how the leg armor is so thick it clips through each leg when you run. Mine is type 2, but tries to use the 'thinner' armor sets so as to retain her figure, which will become very plausible to do with this patch.

I would agree that body type 3 is the most popular male Trooper body type though. I find it comical in a Pixar-style way though, and can't take them seriously.

I have found, for my tastes, and YMMV, almost all heads tend to look too small on type 3 bodies on men, regardless of class or race. However, what matters is what you think, not what I think or what anybody else thinks. The only effect on playability that I am aware of is that type 3 and 4 bodies sometimes have trouble in tight spaces.

I have a body 1 male trooper... I cant imagine him any other way. The voice matches really well and I havent found any armor yet that looks "ridiculous" on him. The only thing I don't like and have to hide is his helm but i dont like them anyway so doesnt matter to me

Ladies are generally best as body type 2, but sometimes body type 1 looks better, just because some Trooper armor is so thick, that it helps to compensate for the anorexic type 1 look, while making type 2 look silly due to how the leg armor is so thick it clips through each leg when you run. Mine is type 2, but tries to use the 'thinner' armor sets so as to retain her figure, which will become very plausible to do with this patch.

I would agree that body type 3 is the most popular male Trooper body type though. I find it comical in a Pixar-style way though, and can't take them seriously.

If you think Body type 3 looks silly on Male troopers, you should see 4. I've seen a few on my server, and they're always good for a laugh, especially the commandos, who start looking like Heavy Weapons Guy rather quickly.

I'm personally body type 2, reminds me more of the clone troopers from the movies/cartoons. I was jealous of a few body type 3's once, given that they look cool in armour, but once you get yourself a nice set of matching armour you look like a generic trooper and I love that.

I picked type 3. Personal opinion only - for me the armour and assault cannon just don't look quite right on the smaller builds. The AC is already more than half the size of my character - it'd probably be even bigger than a type 1. For vanguards with the smaller blaster rifle variants type 3 does look a little ridiculous though.

Every male jedi has no facial hair. I think there's a law against it.

must be read aloud in your best yoda voice --> "Pride in your facial hair, to the dark side, will turn you, yeeees. Off it must come, then a true jedi, you shall be."

On my Sorc & Sage I am body type 3. I've noticed that when I group with body type 2s (The most popular on my server), I look freaking huge. I feel like they are kids lol.

It's funny most of the Troopers on Dalborra are 2.

I think once you go 3, you don't go back.

Besides, I'm kind of a body type 3 in real life.

I haven't seen end game armor but every trooper on my server is male bt 3. I havent seen a 2 yet, why?

Most of the troopers I've seen on my server are either BT3 or BT4, BT3 mostly. I usually use BT3 as my default body type, but since most of the troopers on my server are BT3, I went with BT2 just to be a little different and because of the clone troopers in the Clone Wars television series.

I have yet to get my trooper off of Ord Mantell because I keep wanting to remake him into a BT3. I've been scouring the net looking for some screenshots of a BT2 trooper in trooper armor, but have yet to find many. I think I'm going to stick with BT2, but if anyone has any screenshots of BT2 troopers in armor, feel free to share them.

Personally, type3 is too big so I opted for 2.

Type 4 just seems ridiculous.

I wish 4 was the current 3, and 3 was a middle ground between 2 and 4 in terms of size and build.

The female type 3 looks more like what I would like the male 3 to be, whilst the female version of 4 has a big *** that just gets "accentuated" by most clothing, and not in a very flattering way imo.

My female commando is body type four and after seeing the screenshots of the ladies wearing the heavy armor with type one and two, I'm glad I chose it. I mean, on the skinnier ladies, the heavy armor totally overwhelms them, whereas on the curvier type four, it looks like she's got enough strength to wear it. That's the reason both my bounty hunter and trooper ladies get the curves. They make the 32 kilos of reinforced durasteel look quite good.

But the smugger gear looks much better on type two bodies. I tried a smuggler with the curves and it was just too distracting. I haven't gotten around to trying the type three body yet.

My new dude Trooper has a type three body, and I can't decide if I'm going to keep him or not. He's so huge that it's almost comical watching him run around. Maybe once he gets sprint and actual heavy looking gear, it'll look better.

I have a body 1 male trooper... I cant imagine him any other way. The voice matches really well and I havent found any armor yet that looks "ridiculous" on him. The only thing I don't like and have to hide is his helm but i dont like them anyway so doesnt matter to me

Me too. In my mind, my trooper was always made fun of for his small size, but now that he wields an enormous cannon, nobody pokes fun anymore.

I'm more amazed at how many body type 4s I see. Of course go figure I haven't seen a single female body type 4 of any class. I run body type 2 for my vanguard since it fits with my rifle much. I like type 1 commandos cause little kid with giant gun just amuses me.