Boulder, CO Cantina Tour files - Orobird mounts!

Iwipe

Hey everyone, here are the images from tonight's Boulder, CO Cantina Tour flashdrives. Items of interest includes some cool armor sets and concept art for Orobird and Nerf mounts!

Special thanks for mrawesomesauce1 on reddit for sending me the files.

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/23/swtor-boulder-colorado-cantina-tour-flashdrive-files/

Here is the Q&A provided by StellaArtois from JC

• Who was there? Courtney Woods, some Australian dude who lost a arm wrestling match, Blain and Cory Butler.
  • First off, they said they could not talk about strongholds other than what was originally announced.
  • The exact details of what the legacy storage could hold was still being worked out in response to a ? about placing bound items in them.
  • Guild ship battles is on the Wall of Crazy (WoC)
  • Space PvE -- WoC and no current plans
  • Open space Pvp - WoC
  • Class Story - Not at the moment, would rather have story that all classes can experience such as what they've done so far.
  • More GSF maps on the way.
  • They look at what players are doing all the time to see what is working or not.
  • The Cantina tours are VERY important in figuring out what players want.
  • Paazak - WoC
  • No plans on a MAC client
  • On organizing buffs and debuffs -- It's something that they are talking about, not sure where it is in the planning stage.
  • Several PvP questions were asked that were all ready answered last week on the forums.
  • Something is in the works for World PvP that's "really cool" related to rewards on a global scale. It won't be anything like Ilum though..
  • More planets are in the pipeline.
  • They really LOVE the Voss......
  • On achievement rewards they are looking at other items than just cartel coins and titles
  • The level cap IS going up and we should hear something about that sooner than later
  • Weapon itemization is staying the same, so no seeing bounty hunters walking around with rifles.
  • More raid(s) coming this year, Courtney couldn't say when.

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw them on reddit already. Love the new concept art and I do hope they make a bang job of modelling and texturing them, especially the lightsabers. They remind me a fair bit of the Mindful Guardian Elite lightsaber or the one used by the Master Orgus Din. :D Edited by Darth_Wicked

Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes Temple Guardian Robes

YES.

Loving the Steampunk weapons.

Edited by Magnusheart

Too many force companions that are like an inquisitor or consular though. ;,(

But those are mostly aligned with the Assassin / Shadow paradigm, not the Sorcerer / Sage one.

Plus the MH, other than providing stats, would serve no purpose whatsoever, since the bulk of the companion abilities would be force-based. :cool:

Regardless, it's a theory. They'll probably - and hopefully - will come up with something far cooler.

FFS that dude didn't manage to ask about Jedi robes?

Super sadness.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SWTOR_Temple_Guardian_Armor_Concept.jpg

Big lol at this.

"OOOOH!!! But TOR is set 3k years before thaaaaat! They didn't wear the same clothing back then!"

Mad cuz it's hood up. Would've been nice otherwise.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

You may have issues realizing this, seeing your obsession with the subject, but neither the World nor the people in it revolve around YOUR specific desire for SPECIFIC Jedi wardrobe. Get over yourself already.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You may have issues realizing this, seeing your obsession with the subject, but neither the World nor the people in it revolve around YOUR specific desire for SPECIFIC Jedi wardrobe. Get over yourself already.

My world revolves there so what's the problem? You have an ignore button there. :l

My world revolves there so what's the problem? You have an ignore button there. :l

If that's the case, no one's stopping you from checking a Cantina Tour for yourself. That way, no need to rely on others.

Also, it was hyperbole.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Super sadness.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SWTOR_Temple_Guardian_Armor_Concept.jpg

Big lol at this.

"OOOOH!!! But TOR is set 3k years before thaaaaat! They didn't wear the same clothing back then!"

Mad cuz it's hood up. Would've been nice otherwise.

Who is to say this isn't a traditional garment that is carried on throughout the ages?

Temple Guardian Outfit ... I literally clapped because I remember finding that in the armor wish list. If those bird mounts come to be, they will be "Postrigies". Parrot + Ostridges. I do like the steampunk looking weapon concepts. Very cool. Thanks for posting!

A nerf mount! NERF MOUNTS!

I was excited for Banthas, but Nerfs top it! I NEED MAI NERFS!

:D

On the flip side; we are finally getting Temple Guardian armor! I gotta admit, they look pretty awesome, and i'll be looking forward to acquiring it.

So then we can be ...Nerf Herders! :rod_smile_g:

GSI Daillies Nerf Herder on the Wall of Crazy!

Edited by CaliJoe