Endgame Ops - BS

I understand we wanted to make things more difficult but when you don't scale the gear correctly and can't fix bugs in the operations things become ridiculous.

I love slamming my head into a wall as much as the next person, but this is terrible.

The 190 "spoon-fed" gear is even worse than the 186 though.

Except its not. The 190 A-mods are only slightly worse than the 186 unlettered mods, which require killing NiM DF/DP to get.

The 190 Enhancements are optimized, making them significantly better than the 186 enhancements (unless your a tank)

The 190 B-mods for tanks are better than the 186 B-mods for tanks, and its recommended that tanks use B-mods.

The only time there is debate is earpiece/implants, because the stat distribution options are far less, but you can easily work with it.

That and the 190 mainhand requires killing the Worldbreaker Monolyth, and the only times I see people bother with that is when they are getting the buff for HM Colossal.

Except its not. The 190 A-mods are only slightly worse than the 186 unlettered mods, which require killing NiM DF/DP to get.

The 190 Enhancements are optimized, making them significantly better than the 186 enhancements (unless your a tank)

The 190 B-mods for tanks are better than the 186 B-mods for tanks, and its recommended that tanks use B-mods.

The only time there is debate is earpiece/implants, because the stat distribution options are far less, but you can easily work with it.

That and the 190 mainhand requires killing the Worldbreaker Monolyth, and the only times I see people bother with that is when they are getting the buff for HM Colossal.

I love you sometimes, I really do :D

I see no reason to use B-mods unless you're going for Revan undergeared (which you're not).

Having the extra health from B-mods is great for 16-man pugs as damage spikes are increased, and hard modes cause damage spikes are increased.

That and there is a lot of internal/elemental damage in these fights

Having the extra health from B-mods is great for 16-man pugs as damage spikes are increased, and hard modes cause damage spikes are increased.

That and there is a lot of internal/elemental damage in these fights

You don't need more then 52-53 k HP to survive biggest spikes in 8-man HM and healing efficiency is actually an issue this tier. In some fights there is more healing to others then to tanks. Tanks taking less damage helps. I/E is the cause shadows rule as usual :D

Yeah I keep hearing this 'Ziost 190 stuff is trash', and typically from either players with 198 HM gear (why even bother commenting) or comm runners who can't seem to understand blue does not always mean inferior to purple.

I've even seen players linking actual comm 186 mods and enhancement stuff in chat, along with 190 Ziost enhancements which are clearly superior, and asking something like 'this seems better but its blue, should I use it anyway'.

Edited by DawnAskham