Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Fleet Requisition points over night

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Lost Fleet Requisition points over night

Snarly
12.04.2013 , 03:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Delta_V View Post
Ship Req is tied to each ship, but Fleet Req is shared between ships on each character, and Fleet was what the OP was talking about.
My mistake, and thank you for the heads up Delta_V (learn something new everyday, but that makes perfect sense when I think about it lol)!

eartharioch
12.04.2013 , 06:07 PM | #12
If you don't have enough Ship Req to buy an upgrade, swtor will kindly use your Fleet Req (at a 1:1, no CC, conversion cost) without telling you. There is an option to turn on a warning if that is going to happen, but it defaults to 'off'.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

origosis
12.04.2013 , 06:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithina View Post
You didn't read the first post did you?
I am going the tech support route. Maybe he said Fleet and meant Ship. Checking each ship is probably good trouble shooting anyways to be sure.

Lithina
12.05.2013 , 04:33 PM | #14
Well, it's been 27 hours and my ingame ticket still hasn't been answered, so it looks like the non subs arn't missing out on customer support. The fleet points are still missing too.

Capt_Hammer
12.10.2013 , 07:54 AM | #15
After last night's mini-patch I logged in to find all my Fleet Requisition points gone as well. Have not spent one of them since launch as well as haven't had any time to earn any. This is not going to bode well if more people lost theirs after the patch.

Uber_the_Goober
12.10.2013 , 08:01 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
If you don't have enough Ship Req to buy an upgrade, swtor will kindly use your Fleet Req (at a 1:1, no CC, conversion cost) without telling you. There is an option to turn on a warning if that is going to happen, but it defaults to 'off'.
Mine defaulted to "ON"

I always get a warning.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.