Pub side pvp guilds

leijae

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Goof I haven't seen a guild worthy of even being in the realm of so-called pvp guilds. Just an observation. L2p.

Have a little bias here? Deadweight and covenant are both pretty good. When grouped with any of the three guilds listed it's usually a win.

Other than Goof I haven't seen a guild worthy of even being in the realm of so-called pvp guilds. Just an observation. L2p.

Not sure what the point of this post is unless you're either trying to troll or lick your own n*pples in a public forum. (Maybe it's a combination of both?)

A PvP guild has players in it who prefer to PvP and therefore spend most of their time PvPing. They don't have to be "good".

Remove head from arse and THEN post.

Nuff said.

typical role for rateds.

Dare I say this dude gets his legs up higher than most of the chicks? I wonder if his man-parts suffer as a result.

Edited by Mackeyla

What's the point of this? It's not true. Pub side (even though I don't play it) has plenty of fine pvp guilds. Honestly, I think posts like this would hurt your guilds reputation more than anything, and make other people less willing to help you out.

Asunas, when you read this, control your little ones please!

What's the point of this? It's not true. Pub side (even though I don't play it) has plenty of fine pvp guilds. Honestly, I think posts like this would hurt your guilds reputation more than anything, and make other people less willing to help you out.

Asunas, when you read this, control your little ones please!

The point of this thread, is that THIS thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=587232 has moved on along to page 2, and someone is feeling neglected.

What's the point of this? ...Asunas, when you read this, control your little ones please!

Easy answer fuzzy...to keep me entertained at work reading the forums while I eat me some kettle cooked popcorn. The problem is I am all out of popcorn and when the rest of the "them" read this and post, I am going to wish I had me some more popcorn. Played against some of "them" the other day, and a person who is going to remain nameless (willie) told me they love me...With a community like this, full of love, why hate?

Sigh*

Observe. Analyze. Type out post. Analyze again. Post.

You failed at step 1. Many DW players could eat you alive. A few Covenant could too. I expect in the future they will, they won't even have to CC me first to stop you from getting heals.

edit: and my PT found a new focus target.

Edited by Asunasan

I love you too Snucks <3

-Chukles :)

Almost got my me in trouble with that, the wife was looking over my shoulder when...

Wife: "You having fun playing?"

Me: "Yep, just packed a fresh bowl to get my mind right since we are getting our a---- handed to us"

Wife: Did that B---- just tell you that she loves you?!?!?!

The rest, well, is another story for another time...lol. I had to pack 2 of them after that. Thanks Chukles

Edited by Mr_Elotes

Almost got my me in trouble with that, the wife was looking over my shoulder when...

Wife: "You having fun playing?"

Me: "Yep, just packed a fresh bowl to get my mind right since we are getting our a---- handed to us"

Wife: Did that B---- just tell you that she loves you?!?!?!

The rest, well, is another story for another time...lol. I had to pack 2 of them after that. Thanks Chukles

Hilarious.... Had me rolling on the floor.