Need help with Lana Beniko

FragAssassin

So I recently just finished The Nathema Conspiracy mission and I've read everyone say they get the option to marry Lana but I never got that.

Some clarification, I have picked everyone flirt option and all with Lana and no one else, so I don't know if I did something wrong or such?

Any help please :D

Edit: It never gave me the choice to lock-in romance with Lana in Chapter 9 of KotFE

Edited by FragAssassin

So I recently just finished The Nathema Conspiracy mission and I've read everyone say they get the option to marry Lana but I never got that.

Some clarification, I have picked everyone flirt option and all with Lana and no one else, so I don't know if I did something wrong or such?

Any help please :D

Edit: It never gave me the choice to lock-in romance with Lana in Chapter 9 of KotFE

If you never lock the romance in chapter 9, then the game follows as if there was no romance. You probably missed all romantic parts after chapter 9. Sadly It is a known bug (lots of complains) that as far as i know, BW never found a way to reverse it once you got it.

If you never lock the romance in chapter 9, then the game follows as if there was no romance. You probably missed all romantic parts after chapter 9. Sadly It is a known bug (lots of complains) that as far as i know, BW never found a way to reverse it once you got it.

It did seem odd that I never got any more flirts with her, or if I did it was SUPER rare.

I guess i'll just do it on an alternate character instead.

Cause I know they released some mission regarding fixing it but it probably doesn't apply if it was never set in the first place.

It did seem odd that I never got any more flirts with her, or if I did it was SUPER rare.

Cause I know they released some mission regarding fixing it but it probably doesn't apply if it was never set in the first place.

Yes, the mission doesn't trigger unless you're locked in a romance with her.

The mission to fix it was a fix for a specific bug that affected characters who were able to complete the full romance chain for Lana, up to and including the proposal. The bug was that the game promptly forgot that you had proposed to Lana. The bug was fixed to prevent it affecting other characters in the future, and the mission was offered to all characters who had finished the chain regardless of whether they had proposed or not, and allowed the character to "update Alliance records" about several things, including whether you had proposed to Lana. (The other things were just for flavour and have no impact on anything.) And yes, you could (without any "cost") change your mind about the proposal, since the game had no memory of what had happened anyway.

One thing to be aware of (to avoid the Chapter IX issue next time) is that you should try to run through the chapters from I to the end of IX without there being a patch along the way. (Some analyses suggest that it's chapters III to IX, but better safe than sorry, right?) Server maintenance downtime that doesn't have a patch is not a problem.

If you get to the cantina scene and don't see this two-option wheel, you've been affected anyway:

1. I'd like to speak to one of you.

2. [Flirt] I'd like to speak to one of you.

If you've been affected, you'll only see option 1. Immediately press Esc to bail out of the conversation, and re-run some earlier chapter (I and II are the shortest individual chapters), then run IX again and [Flirt] with Theron when he gets off the shuttle. This resets the flirt flags to be correct, or so they say.

Anyway, if you see the two-option wheel, Pick Option Two because although you were just speaking to Theron, the option really means 2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with one of you and not 2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with Theron and then speak to one of you.

EDIT: Note that I'm not trying to suggest that you take the five or six hours necessary to run through the chapters from I to IX without logging off. You *can* do that, of course (and on two characters where I was feeling especially paranoid about the bug, I *did* do that), but you don't have to.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

The mission to fix it was a fix for a specific bug that affected characters who were able to complete the full romance chain for Lana, up to and including the proposal. The bug was that the game promptly forgot that you had proposed to Lana. The bug was fixed to prevent it affecting other characters in the future, and the mission was offered to all characters who had finished the chain regardless of whether they had proposed or not, and allowed the character to "update Alliance records" about several things, including whether you had proposed to Lana. (The other things were just for flavour and have no impact on anything.) And yes, you could (without any "cost") change your mind about the proposal, since the game had no memory of what had happened anyway.

One thing to be aware of (to avoid the Chapter IX issue next time) is that you should try to run through the chapters from I to the end of IX without there being a patch along the way. (Some analyses suggest that it's chapters III to IX, but better safe than sorry, right?) Server maintenance downtime that doesn't have a patch is not a problem.

If you get to the cantina scene and don't see this two-option wheel, you've been affected anyway:

1. I'd like to speak to one of you.

2. [Flirt] I'd like to speak to one of you.

If you've been affected, you'll only see option 1. Immediately press Esc to bail out of the conversation, and re-run some earlier chapter (I and II are the shortest individual chapters), then run IX again and [Flirt] with Theron when he gets off the shuttle. This resets the flirt flags to be correct, or so they say.

Anyway, if you see the two-option wheel, Pick Option Two because although you were just speaking to Theron, the option really means 2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with one of you and not 2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with Theron and then speak to one of you.

EDIT: Note that I'm not trying to suggest that you take the five or six hours necessary to run through the chapters from I to IX without logging off. You *can* do that, of course (and on two characters where I was feeling especially paranoid about the bug, I *did* do that), but you don't have to.

Thank you for the advice, i'll keep this in mind on my run back. I believe that I actually did get the scene correct just didn't click the right button in the cantina scene. Sucks that I messed it up on my main character but oh well.