Am i missing something?

DanielKT

Without doing the spoilers bit;

I just finished the part where Theron flys a shuttle while talking to that guy (that's vague right? lol) right after going to Umbar.

I don't get any sort of mission or hint as to what to do next. The misson terminal in my ship just has, oddly enough, Knights of the Fallen Empire, Hunt 1 listed. Which I am really quite sure I already did.

Can someone point me to where I'm supposed to go next? Is there even a next? Was that the end of the current story arc? When will the next one be out.

Yes. Did the whole train bit, Lana gave her status report about her agents doing their searching, then cutscene with Theron in the shuttle after Commander sends a galaxy wide message. Then fade to black.

From looking around, that was several updates ago. So there should be more story; yes?

But I don't see where it is. Nothing is pointed to or directed with even a hint of what to do next.

I've just run a character through the whole traitor arc and I noticed that after the final Umbara cutscene with Lana, I could talk to her immediately without exiting the Staging Area and start the Copero part. There is also a scene with the traitor talking to a masked figure at the end of that flashpoint too and this is also the latest part of the story - the next (final?) instalment is around April.

If Theron has had his mid-life crisis and gotten a terrible haircut in the last cutscene, you've finished the current content and you won't have anything available yet. If he's still got his normal hair, then all I can suggest is opening a ticket to see what's gone wrong.

Edited by tuulem

I found the terminal mission for Traitor among the Chiss. Just was a flashpoint with no cutscenes or really any new info.

Is that the most current story information? I don't see anything else as yet.

Did you do it on story mode? There should have been a few cutscenes. Not much, but a bit.