Request: Vaylin redemption fanfiction

Sorens

I honestly cant find anything that would be like a rewrite of Kotet in which she was saved. I managed to find some Agent/Vaylin short stories on AO3 but that is all, other than that Vaylin has been abandoned or in stories as a secondary character.

I cant be the only one wanting to see her redeemed right? She is the classical messed up character, just like Arcann was, sure she is cruel but its hardly her fault seeing how she grew up, if anything Arcann is worse and had gotten a chance.

So if anyone would be so kind, even if it was just a oneshot or series of vingnettes in the kotet timeline with some changes, I would love that person :D Also if possible JK/Vaylin romance would be awesome :D

I would make official request somewhere if I knew any serious fanfiction writers, more than willing to throw a few bucks on their patreon or whatever, do let me know if you know of someone. Thanks :)

you could reach out to some of the regular posters on this sub forum and see if you wrote it if they would help you edit it?

Well if I manage to kick myself into writing it I will have someone beta it for sure, two heads are better than one :)

• 3 months later...

Necroing an old thread, but if you haven't come across this one yet, check it out. You'll have to read a ways before you get to what you're looking for but it's there. Grammar and syntax drove me a bit nuts but I'm a bit of a grammar freak since I write a lot. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Peace: An Old Concept

P.S. If you want to know what happens prior, check out this one: Peace: A New Concept

• 5 years later...

Even more of a necroing, but I think it’s more fitting to drop it here than start a new thread 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/49132651

Ongoing and post-Echoes of Oblivion with present Vaylin/Sith Warrior romance, continuing on from the Syl plot thread. I’m not sure how applicable the word redemption is, I don’t think Vaylin(or Arcann) really deserve a traditional redemption and she wouldn’t be interested in one, but there are certainly themes of healing and becoming a better person.