Smuggler Class Completion Gone

ipwnboyz

First thing I noticed when logging in after path 4.2, my Smuggler Class completion icon was grayed out. I used to have 5/8 class story completed, now it says 4/8. I really don't want to recreate a smuggler back... -_-

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Edited by ipwnboyz

First thing I noticed when logging in after path 4.2, my Smuggler Class completion icon was grayed out. I used to have 5/8 class story completed, now it says 4/8. I really don't want to recreate a smuggler back... -_-

Has anyone experienced this problem?

If you still have your smuggler, try logging into him. That worked for the other people reporting this problem. If not, ticket I guess?

This also happened to me. Logged in my Smuggler and found a class mission that wasn't completed (I don't remember the mission from my story quests previously). It was "A Brother's Request". Just had to pop back to the Shrine of Healing on Voss (which actually I hadn't visited before with my smuggler) and talk to Kina-Re. Quick cutscene, call personal holocom and another quick cutscene and done. Fixed it right up.

The same thing happened to me. I deleted my Smuggler after I finished the requirement and now I'm 7/8 without the ability to get smuggler back. I'm hoping it doesn't take them a month to answer this ticket like it did my last 3. Sigh.

Lol I am down to one class completed. Now this is even worse because I have characters on multiple servers. To get back to legendary I will need to transfer a ton of characters around, this is a super annoying and stupid bug, and that is even assuming that relogging into the characters (I still have them) will fix this.