Chapter XI "Exile Homes" mission - unfun

DWRoelands

If your mission design includes six unique items that have to be clicked, then they need to be placed in reasonably-easy-to-find locations.

If the items are going to be squirreled away in structures that all look the same and are frustrating to navigate, then they should re-spawn/re-activate after a period of time.

Instead, you have to run around a series of ramps and platforms that all look alike, looking for the door that looks like every other door, except none of them are active.

I've spent twenty minutes looking for a door to click. This isn't a puzzle; it's bad level design.

If your mission design includes six unique items that have to be clicked, then they need to be placed in reasonably-easy-to-find locations.

If the items are going to be squirreled away in structures that all look the same and are frustrating to navigate, then they should re-spawn/re-activate after a period of time.

Instead, you have to run around a series of ramps and platforms that all look alike, looking for the door that looks like every other door, except none of them are active.

I've spent twenty minutes looking for a door to click. This isn't a puzzle; it's bad level design.

Twenty minutes? Really? Even on day 1 this spot took me 5 minutes.

Seriously, how much more easier do you want the bloody game?