Congrats BW

DanNV

Congrats BW. You're piss poor decision making has cost my guild another raid group (down from 15 to 4 now.) My group hung it up tonight. At least three have gone to GW. One went somewhere else but didn't say where. So, are you EVER going to put out another Op? I mean seriously, you're losing your upper level players because you won't even say you're working on something. Have you idiots finally just given up on endgame content all together?

Yes, I'm angry. I've played since launch and there are more people leaving the game now as a percentage than left 2 months after launch. Get it together, would you?

can you ask your former guildies if i can have their stuff, plx? ty! Oh and if you decide to rage quit too... can i have your stuff as well?

Isn't it adorable when the parrots use this old and sad line.....over and over? I'm sure this gem of humanity just giggles in delight after hitting submit reply. I bet he can hardly contain himself enough to not drop that 44th piece of fried chicken he is shoving down his fat gullet.

So your OP group quit because there wasn't no new OP add today?

It's been known for over two months there wasn't one going to be add in 4.2. So I'm calling BS on your post.

Here something for you. There isn't going to be a new OP add till at the earliest of May.

can you ask your former guildies if i can have their stuff, plx? ty! Oh and if you decide to rage quit too... can i have your stuff as well?

Tora uses that line. You don't want to be like Tora, do you? She's the worst character in the game. Don't be like the worst character in the game.

Nope, because there isn't now, hasn't been and doesn't look to be. My guild has been trickling (and sometimes streaming) out to other games for months. Today it was my ops group, and it's not just no OPs, but bugs galore, 15 minutes of content this month, etc.

People that actually post that idiotic crap are the worst character in life.

People who post BS thread are far worse. Its been known for over 2 months that there would not be any new OP in 4.2 but some how a OP group calls it quit because there is no new OP in 4.2. OP is **** hurt because there is no new OP and wants to throw a hissy fit about it because he thinks his 2 yr old trauma will get new OP sooner.

Edited by Warrgames

People who post BS like this thread are far worse.

I totally understand the OP's frustration. Things are not looking good.

The people that come in and try to poke him with a stick like a little child.....that I will never see the appeal.

I totally understand the OP's frustration. Things are not looking good.

The people that come in and try to poke him with a stick like a little child.....that I will never see the appeal.

Because you understand it; its ok to make BS claims. Its been known FOREVER no new OP were in the works for 4.0. In the first producers stream he said OP weren't on the horizon. Which means it would be after 4.2. So how could anyone that believe that his OP group calls if quit because there is no new OP in 4.2?

Lets look at this way. In the first producer steam (one month before 4.1) he hint to the new WZ. In the 2nd stream (week 4.1 launched) they talked about new WZ and said its release would most likely be 4.3. It will be 2 months after they say a new OP is coming before it hits live servers. Anyone who is surprised that there isn't a new op 4.3 or 4.4 is ******.

I mean no offense, but considering that this game was never intended to be catered to raiders but to story, and the fact that for the past 4 years it has had a much stronger focus on raiding and less on story, I am sorry if you don't like their restored focus, but... do as you are doing, vote with your wallet. If the 'omg no new raids u suck' crowd really starts to hurt them, they will change focus.