Can you play 2 factions on the same pvp server

swtorgaz

infact you need both imp and rep characters in order to the get hk droid companion..so they would have to allow opposite faction on pvp servers just for that fact alone

...as stupid as that design choice was for granting the new companion.

...as stupid as that design choice was for granting the new companion.

stupid...maybe, but it does promote using and playing alts:P and proves the point both factions on same pvp:P

i think of course i havent seen it, but i think it could be done well if done right, if not, meh it will be crappy.

its one of those flip of the coins bioware loves to do

stupid...maybe, but it does promote using and playing alts:P and proves the point both factions on same pvp:P

i think of course i havent seen it, but i think it could be done well if done right, if not, meh it will be crappy.

its one of those flip of the coins bioware loves to do

I'm not sure if it promotes using and playing alts.

I'd agree if you said; it promotes using and playing 1 Imperial and 1 Republic on the same server.

*EDIT* Currently I have many (8) Imperials (alts) on my main server, for which I will be punished for by not being eligible for this new companion, unless of course they increase server slots or provide an alternative method of obtaining said new companion.

Edited by Ignicity

I'm not sure if it promotes using and playing alts.

I'd agree if you said; it promotes using and playing 1 Imperial and 1 Republic on the same server.

*EDIT* Currently I have many (8) Imperials (alts) on my main server, for which I will be punished for by not being eligible for this new companion, unless of course they increase server slots or provide an alternative method of obtaining said new companion.

It would if they allowed cross-faction guilds............ which at this point I think is a good idea. :eek:

playing both factions on the same pvp server should never be allowed. there are a lot of talk about no world pvp on pvp forums. to have world pvp you need to encourage some lets call it "factionhate" all in a competitive and friendly manner ofc. people should be encouraged to stick to their faction, not rolling alts in both.

playing both factions on the same pvp server should never be allowed. there are a lot of talk about no world pvp on pvp forums. to have world pvp you need to encourage some lets call it "factionhate" all in a competitive and friendly manner ofc. people should be encouraged to stick to their faction, not rolling alts in both.

I agree, but it's far, far, far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to late for that.

At this point they may as well go the whole hog and have x-faction guilds.