Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

back in the day when rateds first happened and pub teams in recruit gear were catching pkers/orw/meow mix/brutalize/goombas/etc back to back to back... thats when pvp was good... sad state of teh game we're in now. casual isn't even really half the casual members now and they're still wrecking... that liege carry bro.

i believe our old pug groups where old ORW and casual (from 6 months ago) were mix-matching to make comp that worked would beat most the teams now... gotta love when good ppl leave... bring back pkers/meow mix!!!!!

Idk if you remember, but there was no "recruit gear" back in the day... hahaha oh the funny times of people in BM gear trolling everyone else

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah

"Don't talk trash until you beat us in rateds." "see us in rateds, bro." "you can't beat us in rateds so it doesn't matter."

and all other trash talk lines i've earned the right to say by being a piece of the puzzle that is the dominating pvp team once known as <Casual>

"gg doesn't mean good game it means get good." bastion nub

oh yeah

"Don't talk trash until you beat us in rateds." "see us in rateds, bro." "you can't beat us in rateds so it doesn't matter."

and all other trash talk lines i've earned the right to say by being a piece of the puzzle that is the dominating pvp team once known as <Casual>

hey i get that **** all the time!!!!! it makes me laugh.

hey i get that **** all the time!!!!! it makes me laugh.

funny thing about hallow is he played on Meow Mix iirc... highest ELO team at the time they quit iirc... can't say a dang thing to the team with the highest rating that q'd all day erryday.

funny thing about hallow is he played on Meow Mix iirc... highest ELO team at the time they quit iirc... can't say a dang thing to the team with the highest rating that q'd all day erryday.

When the first SuperGoomba's quit we were highest ELO But you guys lasted longer and beat that out XD

I see Kharns from time to time and hear some are playing imps now

Maybe one fine day we shall see MM again in rateds

Nochance

Infil Shadow

When the first SuperGoomba's quit we were highest ELO But you guys lasted longer and beat that out XD

Nochance

Infil Shadow

those were fun games then. I miss MM, but with out the DWC originals it's really not the same.

Nochance

Infil Shadow

Yeah, we had fun in super goombas, I was tanking most of the time on shadrach/rockwilder and we were like 40-5 or something crazy like that in the first two weeks.

We had great group make up and the guys were really cool. Then we had a few bad losses and we took some time off and then one day I logged on to see there was no more SGB.

Really ashame imo, kharn was good ops leader and I wish he would try to put something together again.

Nochance are you still playing rwzs? Do you know where the other guys went? I play imp operative healer now, but i jump on my guard now and again just to see the rating that we had. I would love to try and rally what we can.

The sad part to me is that now when i ask people about MM or SGB, they have no idea what i am talking about...

Edited by Neight

Yeah, we had fun in super goombas, I was tanking most of the time on shadrach/rockwilder and we were like 40-5 or something crazy like that in the first two weeks.

We had great group make up and the guys were really cool. Then we had a few bad losses and we took some time off and then one day I logged on to see there was no more SGB.

Really ashame imo, kharn was good ops leader and I wish he would try to put something together again.

Nochance are you still playing rwzs? Do you know where the other guys went? I play imp operative healer now, but i jump on my guard now and again just to see the rating that we had. I would love to try and rally what we can.

The sad part to me is that now when i ask people about MM or SGB, they have no idea what i am talking about...

welcome to being a original rwz player.

First time I ran rateds witrh meow mix, exdeth "*** hes in MoX"

Seeweed " Don't worry hes good"

oshmeow " IDC if hes good i just want bubbles like komissar gives pkers on me.

Today " STUN BUBBLES **** UUUUUU QQQQQQQQQQ"

Edited by JDotter

oh yeah

I'm probably referencing the wrong quote but my point will still hold true.

I'd say our team composition is better now than it was during the "glory days" of Casual. Yes, members quit that were definitely good and added a lot of value to the team but the diversity of the team in addition to what each new member brings to the table makes it a stronger team by far. You don't see really any team being able to to rotate out just about every spot on the team without crumbling completely.

I'm probably referencing the wrong quote but my point will still hold true.

I'd say our team composition is better now than it was during the "glory days" of Casual. Yes, members quit that were definitely good and added a lot of value to the team but the diversity of the team in addition to what each new member brings to the table makes it a stronger team by far. You don't see really any team being able to to rotate out just about every spot on the team without crumbling completely.

because the competition pool is degraded by absorption and by attrition. plus now "casual" is hardly casual at all. evan and mike turned their backs on guys they have been playing with for a long time because they didn't want ohh playing for HSP. I understand that, it's a strategic move, I get it. Now he is able to put a team around him that is his hand selected people. And you and I both know he's a damn good player that has so much time invested in mmo's and this game, much like yourself, that he is going to know what it takes to win and how to keep winning. You two guys benefit from being able to play basically 24-7 and have a plethora of geared toons. You know what classes are going to do what and what to look for as a result of all the time and experience invested in different classes. So you have a defined advantage.

but i mean you played for pkers right? i had to go on a campaign with gg to get you to come tag up, right? like you didn't want to leave... so if pkers doesn't quit the game then i doubt you ever leap guilds and do you think pkers would lose every single game to this "casual" team that is being fielded now? old ORW compared to new ORW would probably have something to say about it too... and i mean that as the ORW before prime lost his compsure and all their magic disappeared... when Malz and Thundaga had these epic healing battles.

that's kind of my off topic way to say absorption and attrition have made it a lot easier to say "we can mix it up" yeah and we could put 10 5'1'' asians on the US olympic basketball if the competition is infants...

...that's kind of my off topic way to say absorption and attrition have made it a lot easier to say "we can mix it up" yeah and we could put 10 5'1'' asians on the US olympic basketball if the competition is infants...

I don't intend on dragging this on but I am rather confused on what point you are trying to make. I interpret this as you saying in the glory days teams had great players and now all that's left are just that....the trashy leftovers who joined forces to roll teams of even worse players? No comment on your text block about my involvement with PKers....my decision to join the teams I decide to join go a lot deeper than which team I believe would "hold the throne".

P.S. basically the whole old orw and brutalized teams did come back for a brief stunt and promptly quit after trying to contend in the rated scene again...rust or not the overall map awareness was lacking pretty severely for both.

I don't intend on dragging this on but I am rather confused on what point you are trying to make. I interpret this as you saying in the glory days teams had great players and now all that's left are just that....the trashy leftovers who joined forces to roll teams of even worse players? No comment on your text block about my involvement with PKers....my decision to join the teams I decide to join go a lot deeper than which team I believe would "hold the throne".

P.S. basically the whole old orw and brutalized teams did come back for a brief stunt and promptly quit after trying to contend in the rated scene again...rust or not the overall map awareness was lacking pretty severely for both.

The reason for the latter is that most people have roughly the same gear as well as now play more "competitive classes." Not to mention the decrease in subscribers and people who do rwz. I personally believe it is a stronger pool, though the pool is much smaller.

Edited by Jarfunkz

the whole brutalize team didn't come back. it was just me, turrican, and tika. i remember you healing for me and layercake randomly back at server merges, but i don't remember you being on pkers. oh well, not like it matters anyway...most of the people that made rateds fun quit sometime over the summer. it would still be nice to play now and i think casual has some good players for sure.

point is with more teams in the pool the better players are more dispersed throughout said teams. now you have concentrated teams and a bunch of meh teams... oil and water, if you will.

point to pkers stuff is you probably wouldn't have crew hopped if they had stayed.

to "ORW" coming back... malz is playing for them again? dooku came back? not dreamer but the real dooku? graf came back? jorm is back?

the whole brutalize team didn't come back. it was just me, turrican, and tika. i remember you healing for me and layercake randomly back at server merges, but i don't remember you being on pkers. oh well, not like it matters anyway...most of the people that made rateds fun quit sometime over the summer. it would still be nice to play now and i think casual has some good players for sure.

that answers the questions for brutalize "coming back" 3 guys isn't a full rated team unless they changed the lay out since october.

The reason for the latter is that most people have roughly the same gear as well as now play more "competitive classes." Not to mention the decrease in subscribers and people who do rwz. I personally believe it is a stronger pool, though the pool is much smaller.

vic this is kind of what i was getting to. everything is concentrated. no more having a plethora of good teams running all the time.

90% of first merger guilds were over-rated, including The Firm (my guild) which had many mediocre players in it, that beat all these other over-rated guilds. But I guess at least they played, unlike current guilds (or groups). Wasn't around for the Fatman merger but I heard it was pretty lol, STS #1 guild US amirite? Who cares either way I say, i think the skill cap of this game hovers around the 1900 bracket of WoW 3s in terms of skill/awareness/ect which is pretty low. Just have fun and be glad you aren't losing 70% of your games.