Is it time for new species?

Tune

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Togruta sold really well, it's more iconic than Cathar, which was a really weird choice for a new species, especially for their first new one. I think they should release more, but I hope they do even more alien looking species that are iconic, like Nautolan.

I'm pretty sure Togruta sold really well, it's more iconic than Cathar, which was a really weird choice for a new species, especially for their first new one. I think they should release more, but I hope they do even more alien looking species that are iconic, like Nautolan.

But it also made sense to have Cathar- Juhaani was a Cathar, Jorgan's a Cathar (and the FemTroop Companion Romance Option).

Despite male Togruta not matching canon design, I agree Togruta likely did sell very well.

Nautolan would be the logical next choice- we've seen both male and female models, even if every female has the same model with a different voice and skin color with the males following the same pattern. With Twi'lek and Togruta being popular alien choices, I would imagine the clipping issue isn't much of an issue or one that can be overlooked. And Nautolan is a popular request from players on the forums.

Rodians have been seen in-game (male and female, and can speak Basic in the canon of TCW, the mouths may cause an issue though).

Human recolors as mentioned earlier in the thread would be easy and cheap for BW to make and sell (literally recolors, maybe even redoing the eyes like the Chiss at most, or tattoo additions) in terms of the model used.

I'd like to have Kaleesh in-game as playable characters, but I'm not certain if females have been seen anywhere (canon, games, Legacy Non-Canon, I've only seen pictures of the males and not much about their culture to tell me if the female members of their specie have the same roles or something to allow them out in the galaxy, II would thinks so, but I digress)

And I'm all for adding more stuff to the species we can already play as (more hair, more tattoos, more cybernetic implants, more scars, more makeup and no-makeup choices, more eye colors, more hair colors) because I admit to my own obsession with having more choices. *looks to her Dragon Age Origin Override files that are mostly hair styles, hair colors, eye colors, and then she only uses about twelve of those options* Choices!