What is "I'm gonna kill them all" line of each class?

zzoorrzz

I'm leveling just my second character, so I know that agent often says "I'll make sure there are no survivors." after certain type of conversation choice. Then I realized that SW says in the same situations "There will be no heart left beating."

So I assume every class has such line and I was wondering what they are.

Agent also says "I'll be covered in blood from head to toe." As for the others...I'm not sure.

My sniper never stopped saying that and Kaliyo never stopped loving that, lol. Same thing with my assassin, murder and mayhem always seem to await her.

In this case, agent says: "I executed them." Its quite cool too.

Yea but no other char beats Sith Warrior at that one. I just laughed when I first heard it. :D

The agent one is too fancy and complex. The "I destroyed them." is simple, direct and brutally realistic. I mean it is the combination of question, no-pause response (that is not really a proper answer to that question) and voice acting that makes it so damn awesome (and of course Jedi being the one in question:p).

Edited by Path-x

One from the Jedi Knight on Makeb, finding a group of Regulators in a cutscene:

"You're. All. Dead."

Delivery was kind of cool, even if he did kill one in the cutscene by shoving him gently with the Force. I like to think he used it to twist his insides around a bit, and it just looked like a shove.