Jedi Under Siege Default Choices

mstaker

So does the force alignment play any role in determining what the game will consider default choice for a character, or is it purely class based? Going through all the flashpoints and alerts following the Kotet for the fourth time is a pure torture, by I don't feel like letting my light side juggernaut to leave Theron to die... Also, I've heard that choosing to start Jedi Under Siege before finishing all of these flashpoints results in decisions you HAVE already made to be nullified and rewritten, is that the case?

So does the force alignment play any role in determining what the game will consider default choice for a character, or is it purely class based? Going through all the flashpoints and alerts following the Kotet for the fourth time is a pure torture, by I don't feel like letting my light side juggernaut to leave Theron to die... Also, I've heard that choosing to start Jedi Under Siege before finishing all of these flashpoints results in decisions you HAVE already made to be nullified and rewritten, is that the case?

Default choices are based on class irrespective of alignment. What those defaults are are outlined in this post by Charles Boyd.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9669534&postcount=1

One of the interesting things that happened to my SW is that Aric is back.

On my SW story, Aric was banished but not killed. From the looks of it, if it's not a bug, the default choices run along the principle of

"Still alive" = available companion.

"Dead"=unavailable companion.

We'll see what happens with other classes that didn't go along with the general plotline but that is something I've noticed.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they do some kind of adjustment with the SI Story that bothers me a bit, Normaly khem val would have died on my playthrough on nathema, but for some reason I met him back on ossus and he had never experienced nathema on the first place, instead im forced to follow the default story where i was up against zash for some reason. Edited by Bullettrigger