JK - will equipment be an issue if only just LS?

davanev

Thinking of starting a JK but for RP reasons don't want to be the pure goody goody LS character, more a "by any means necessary" and no forgiveness no redemption type. Not DS but likely to make enough DS choices to stop me ever achieving more than LS 1 or 2 max.

From a PVE perspective will this handicap me much ?

I hope the characterisation will work - trying for cold hard utilitarian logic giving the character a harder edge rather than outright comic book evil.

It will seriously gimp your selection of Relics, but that's about it.

If it helps, you can always play as you want and then farm early level FPs for LS or DS points to bring your score to where you need it. It's not ideal, but it works until actual neutral gear is added.

Thinking of starting a JK but for RP reasons don't want to be the pure goody goody LS character, more a "by any means necessary" and no forgiveness no redemption type. Not DS but likely to make enough DS choices to stop me ever achieving more than LS 1 or 2 max.

From a PVE perspective will this handicap me much ?

I hope the characterisation will work - trying for cold hard utilitarian logic giving the character a harder edge rather than outright comic book evil.

Will work just fine, If you have an artifice char you won't miss out on relics once your 50.