Most unbalanced pvp I ever seen.

jedicrusade

Wow really I have tried the pvp out a few times. Honestly as a melee character there is nothing I can do other than get shot full of holes by troopers BH smugglers and Imp agents. They can run circles around you while firing run away from you while firing, and use most of their skills on the run. Yeah sure I can push them AWAY thats real helpful jump to them so they can start the circle routine till my slow wears off or till theirs kicks in. This is the worst system I have ever seen. Balance it out and make the range to stand still to fire. Edited by jedicrusade

I play a pure tank vanguard and have a great time in PVP. I can break cc once, interrupt the cc casters, take a beating, and still drop a bunch of opposing players.

I'm fat and I love it when it takes 4 imps 20 seconds to drop me, and it's even better if I have heals on me. Harpoon rocks in Huttball. I hang up top and pull the ball carrier to me or, even better, into the fires.

Edited by Glockenspiel

The problem isn't that it's unbalanced class to class. The imbalance occurs because of levels. The higher level pvp gear has expertise rating on it. You aren't going to be able to compete against higher lvl toons without it.

The real solution would be to make the warzones more bracketed. 10 to 20, 21 to 30 etc.

We notice it is unbalanced because there are low lvl's playing against lvl 50's, even if the stats are scaled up, the 50's gear is still proving to make it not fair which is why i think there needs a 50's vs 50's bracket. Plus there needs to be some form of warzones people can play competitively.

P.s. i got called a noob for having pvp rank 28, in a game where pvp is not competitive yet and lowbies vs top levels. (my server is full of tards)

There is no good reason to play a melee class in PvP. Note one, range has every advantage.

Except if you are an Assassin/Shadow or High level Guardian/Juggernaught.

Trying to kill a level 50 Guardian/Juggernaught is like hitting a brick wall with a wet noodle.

We notice it is unbalanced because there are low lvl's playing against lvl 50's, even if the stats are scaled up, the 50's gear is still proving to make it not fair which is why i think there needs a 50's vs 50's bracket. Plus there needs to be some form of warzones people can play competitively.

P.s. i got called a noob for having pvp rank 28, in a game where pvp is not competitive yet and lowbies vs top levels. (my server is full of tards)

It's really not even the gear, or not only the gear at least. The primary stupidity behind unbracketed PvP is because you get more talents and skills as you level. This alone can make or break your PvP ability and utility. It's like saying an Arsenal BH with +4 meters on their AoE knockback, a reduced cooldown, a defensive cooldown, a stacking buff that reduces damage taken and a 100% chance to knockback on their melee move and not to mention the skill that completely ties the synergy of their skills and talents together (Fusion Missile), is somehow equal to a lower level BH who has none of that except scaled stats. That's only the advantages I've seen comparing to me at 10 and 25, I can't imagine how much bigger the gap gets by 50. It's just stupid. Fun? Sure, not here to bash it and call it horrible or anything, but there's a long way to go as far as balance. Brackets would be a nice start.

It's really not even the gear, or not only the gear at least. The primary stupidity behind unbracketed PvP is because you get more talents and skills as you level. This alone can make or break your PvP ability and utility. It's like saying an Arsenal BH with +4 meters on their AoE knockback, a reduced cooldown, a defensive cooldown, a stacking buff that reduces damage taken and a 100% chance to knockback on their melee move and not to mention the skill that completely ties the synergy of their skills and talents together (Fusion Missile), is somehow equal to a lower level BH who has none of that except scaled stats. That's only the advantages I've seen comparing to me at 10 and 25, I can't imagine how much bigger the gap gets by 50. It's just stupid. Fun? Sure, not here to bash it and call it horrible or anything, but there's a long way to go as far as balance. Brackets would be a nice start.

This a 100%, the reason we have unbracketed pvp is it the lazy easy way to do it, which it seems that what BW always aim for the laziest and easiest!

A level 10 v 50 with pvp kit and expertise, can whale away at him for hours making no real damage, its a stupid stupid lazy way to make BG, any idiot could see it was a bad idea, tells you a lot about BW.

You never thought about what would've happened if there had been brackets from the very beginning huh? No, obviously not.

Of course each and every one of you would've just LOVED queues >1h.

Afair BW has already announced brackets.

It was a solution for the time short after the release and a good one.

But since more and more people are hitting 50 now it has fulfilled its purpose.

I'm pretty sure there will be brackets in the future. I just don't think BW expected ppl to hit 50 so quickly and get the pvp gear so fast. The original thought was obviously to make the wait time short for the warzone queue's.

From the way I look at pvp its all about who has more abilities, obviously a level 50 BH vs a level 12 BH is going to make a huge impact since the 50 has 10 more epic abilities then the level 12.

Plus your armor contributes some.

Even with the big buff the lower levels get to match the higher levels there are still just problems because of some of the abilities.

I think if there were brackets level 10-29 and 30-49-50 would work way better then we currently have.

This is actually the most balanced I've ever seen an mmo. Sniper fix and Marauder fix and we're good to go. If you think other wise, you don't have the gear they have or their expertise.

Must be nice to be ignorant. PvP is FAR from being balanced in this game. PvP in this game is a complete joke right now.

Wow really I have tried the pvp out a few times. Honestly as a melee character there is nothing I can do other than get shot full of holes by troopers BH smugglers and Imp agents. They can run circles around you while firing run away from you while firing, and use most of their skills on the run. Yeah sure I can push them AWAY thats real helpful jump to them so they can start the circle routine till my slow wears off or till theirs kicks in. This is the worst system I have ever seen. Balance it out and make the range to stand still to fire.

Marauders tear apart my Bounty Hunter, they have lots of burst damage.... I'm going to guess your still very low level and haven't gotten all your skills yet...

Edited by Monoth

Wow really I have tried the pvp out a few times. Honestly as a melee character there is nothing I can do other than get shot full of holes by troopers BH smugglers and Imp agents.

yes there is

try learning2play, it would help quite alot.

Edited by Shortcake

Its funny... Usually I dont read "He is OP, because when our group went to objective, we were unable..."

...I read "when I try to play DM and charge inq/ oper/ smugg/ jawa with toothpick, he kills me, its unbalanced, OP and bad!".

Sorry mate...try doing what is expacted in GROUP PvP with objectives. You got *** kicked? Well, scissors probably cut paper... dont try to find rock, find teammates...