Baddies...Please Go Back To Solo Rated!:)

Josewales

The first week of 2.4 was some of the most consistant, skilled & best improv pvp in WFs that I seen in a long time. The 'rockpaperscissor' rated arenas can have back their baddies. Please go back...my CDs & WFs don't need ya:P

Plsetybye:)

Well don't go nuts on maul or you wont have enough force to throw some lacerate in there.

I will space it out to type "Maul! I am darth Maul! Maul! Maul!"

Of course for me, that is coming through in my best Beavis voice. I know it doesn't translate well in text.

The first week of 2.4 was some of the most consistant, skilled & best improv pvp in WFs that I seen in a long time. The 'rockpaperscissor' rated arenas can have back their baddies. Please go back...my CDs & WFs don't need ya:P

When I see your name here or ING it reminds me that we need an emote to spit tobacco on players and animals.

Because what this game totally needs is LESS people engaging in certain forms of content. They've already demonstrated what happens when enough people aren't using certain ques...you sure you want people not to use the ones you're talking about?

Josey Whales of HVND?