Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates in! Sorry on the delay, busy few days and then Hawken beta came up. As an Alpha 2 I had to show the betas how mech combat was done! ;D

Gratz on the 16 man and all the progress! Specially to those getting past 2/5 on TFB HM. That 2nd fight takes good teamwork. To those on 1/5, don't give up! Even if you hit enrage, you can still overcome those last percents!

Edited by SojournerNC

K updated. Grim I need more info on you guys. Full guild name, faction, etc.

Not going to start a competition for Pilgrim. If you 14 manned it then great. More power to ya, thumbs up.

But its only remaining on the list due to it's 16 man requirement, difficulty, and being part of actual progression content. Don't want it to turn into a never ending asterisk with people doing it with only one class or within time limits. Then having to verify them. He said, she said stuff happens.

Edited by SojournerNC

K updated. Grim I need more info on you guys. Full guild name, faction, etc.

Not going to start a competition for Pilgrim. If you 14 manned it then great. More power to ya, thumbs up.

But its only remaining on the list due to it's 16 man requirement, difficulty, and being part of actual progression content. Don't want it to turn into a never ending asterisk with people doing it with only one class or within time limits. Then having to verify them. He said, she said stuff happens.

Grim Determination

Empire

1/5 HM TFB

5/5 Story TFB