Aussie Character Transfers

WiccyMeow

When are we getting them. We have been waiting for two months and only word we have had is April well it is Mid-April and 1.2 is released so where is it? The legacy system is useless to me until I can transfer over to the Aussie server and I assume the same for a lot of Aussies.

Need some info on this please.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from twitter,

ME: Still waiting for some of that Asia-Pacific character transfer info :c

SWTOR: Hopefully the official posts on this thread will answer your question: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=399126 ~MS

ME: I was told 9 hours ago there would be new information about it today. So no that post did not help as it gave no new info just the standard copy and paste we have been seeing for 2 months.

SWTOR: Sadly I don't have any further info, but it should be coming soon! Keep checking swtor.com for future updates. I also apologize that there wasn't an update made today. Though like I said, it should be soon. :) ~MS

This is just stupid we need some real answers not this running is circles crap.

Too late for me to care now. I got my best friend to start playing when the australian release was official, but due to a clause that any character created after the end of march could not transfer, he had to start on the aussie realm.

He got to 25ish before quitting from solo boredom 2 days ago.

The situation cascaded from there, it seems that if I want to play with friends on this game now I will have to make new ones online, or play something else.

Add to this the part where I was only level 48 when 'valuable' customers were given free game time and I am currently very unimpressed with the game management at this point. Teach me to try making an aussie server alt to help keep my buddy interested.

At least they waited till 9pm to start maint on our friday night... better then 5pm at least right?

sigh...

If you guys want to leave that is up to you, I still want to play. I have a char on a Aus server and I have a few on US servers as well. I want the server transfer we were told we were going to get on Aus release date, so that I can use the legacy system. At the moment the legacy system is pointless to me as everything is still on the US servers.

We said okay its not coming on release, you said 2 week which was an email to say April. we complain but then accepted that April would be when it happened as that was when legacy was coming. But legacy is now here and we are getting a soon reply still. Do we need to wait another 2 months to use what we already had?

*sigh* It is doubtful we will get a reply here isn't.

Yea I have 4 Imps on a US server I am waiting to transfer. I have been levelling 4 Pub toons on Dalborra but because of legacy I haven't finished Ch1 on any of them. I guess I could finish and not unlock it.

Just don't want to waste any legacy xp I do accrue only for it to be wiped when transfers happen.

Cmon guys, the transfer will be soon. Im keen as beans for mine, all my alt toons are on US servers waiting to come over.

Funny though, cause I was so piised about having to reroll, and now my 'main' is the one I rerolled on the Oceanic servers they gave us. Servers which rock, dont you agree?

Anyhows, looking forward to the free transfers BW are giving us on our new servers they gave us.

Good times.

It's coming but it's not a high priority.

We were promised when the Asia-Pacific went live we would be able to transfer our characters for free. We were then told two week, then April. We all have characters rotting away on servers with 200+ping that we were told we could transfer to our nice 20ping servers.

It should be a high priority, as our legacy system is moot since have might be wiped. Saying soon still after 2 months of patiently waiting is not acceptable anymore.