Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Leap....

force-unleasher
10.29.2019 , 08:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Firelieutenant View Post
Has anyone noticed the utility Ďintercessorí allowing you to use force leap twice is not working? I have a feeling it is due to the new charges that are tied to that skill.
It's bugged for me too.... since 6.0 launched! Needless to say that, reading the 6.0a patch notes now, I was extremely disappointed to see that it hasn't been fixed yet! What in the world, BioWare? It's one of the highest utilities a sentinel/marauder can use! I never bothered to report it because I was damn sure that dozens of people would have reported something so important by now and it's still not fixed!

*Sigh* It seems that I will have to write a ticket for every bug that I see from now on. It seems like dozens of people reporting in-game and on the forums is not enough.

Don't get me wrong BioWare, I love most of what you did with 6.0, credit must be given where credit is due, you listened to us while we tested, and collaborated with us a lot. And I understand that bugs happening with a big release is a normal thing but 6.0a patch notes were simply too short!

AdjeYo
10.29.2019 , 08:43 AM | #12
They did mention fixing Jugg/Guardian charge. Perhaps that fix works for Marasents as well?

Ellenion
10.29.2019 , 02:05 PM | #13
Nah, it works for juggs now, i guess knights too...mara is still broken unfortunately...

Eastiano
11.12.2019 , 07:02 PM | #14
Tbh, I never use that utility, charge, dash, obliterate and rootbreak + 30s predation leaves you pretty mobile so I donít think Iíve even seen the bug for that utility.