Ashara Zavros - Romance and Quest Question *SPOILERS?* - Maybe?

Maddhawk

Ok, so I tried this game once about a year ago for a few weeks. Made a female Sith Sorceress. Played up to and through Makeb and then stopped.

Fast forward a year. . .

Started playing again. Made a male Sith Sorcerer this time for two principle reasons: 1) to relearn the basics of playing the class; 2) to see the male avatar dialogue options, mainly with my companions

First time around I romanced Andronikos to the point of friends with benefits (basically turned down the marriage offer). Second time around I wanted to see how far I could take the romance option with Ashara and this leads me to my problem. I'm a couple quests past the point where my avatar has slept with her. So far there was one brief option to suggest marriage but I didn't take it at that time thinking it would come up again later on. So far it hasn't and since I haven't had anymore dialogue requests from here since completing Illum, it has me wondering if the chain with her is done.

According to these references:

http://dulfy.net/2015/10/21/swtor-fallen-empire-companion-influences-guide/

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/swot-classic-companions-gift-list-empire.jpg

http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/ashara-zavros/96/

Once Ashara becomes romanced the range of gifts I am supposedly able to give her is supposed to increase. For example, Courtship gifts are supposed to go from no influence to max influence. As things stand right now, I am a few quests past where marriage was discussed. She has slept with my avatar and told me without Jedi Council approval we coudln't get hitched. She has started sending me gifts, like trophy items, in the postal service. I still cannot give her any of the expanded gifts that she should accept for influence once romanced.

When I got Andronikos to that state on my female Sorceress, in spite of declining marriage, he changed to a romanced status and DOES accept such gifts. So this brings me to my question:

At what point does Ashara Zavros become romanced and start accepting the expanded set of influence gifts?

Note: SW Spy doesn't list any of Ashara's quests for me when I look at her page on their website and I can't find any other listing, via google, for SWTOR quests in general (like how WoWhead does for WoW.). Just SW-Spy.

I'm pretty sure you only get 1 chance at marrying Ashara. If she already asked and you said no and you're already on Ilum, then most likely you missed the only chance you had to marry her. After the final act, you get no more conversations with original class companions until KOTFE and KOTET, through alliance alerts or chapters. :(

I took a look at some videos on youtube. I think I did accept the marriage line after all now I look at things. I also logged into my female sorceress and I can no longer gain influence with Andronikos with high level courtship companion gifts. I have to wonder of some of these later expansions has bugged them out such that they no longer have a "romance" flag in the code base for them, or if the flag is still there that it can no longer be toggled on.

I guess no one knows what the story is? I made another sorcerer just to test things out, and nada. No change in the impact of companion gifts. No increases to any gift category effectiveness.

Yes, that's been bugged ever since 4.0 (KotFE) was released in 2015. Courting gifts still give small amounts of Influence to a list of occasionally surprising companions (e.g. M1-4X), but the boost when you give them to a romanced companion no longer happens.