Request - Status of Ranked Warzones

Vuron

This thread is directed to the Devs.

There is some confusion regarding the current status of ranked warzones. This feature was pulled and promised prior to 1.2. In a recent podcast this feature was labelled as "coming soon." This is not a whine thread or a threat to unsub thread. This is a simple question thread:

When will ranked warzones be in the game?

If you agree with asking this question please post below.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not coming in Patch 1.3. In fact, there is nothing major coming in 1.3 for PvP according to the last BW Podcast: http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-old-republic-official-podcast-episode-i

Maybe 1.4...

lulz

From the podcast, it sounds like it will be before 1.3.

however, I don't really trust the devs anymore....so yeah who knows when.

If cross server ques aren't implemented at the same time...it doesn't matter if RWZs come before 1.3 anyways.

Who cares, the game sucks. Rated isn't going to make PvP any more fun. All you get is the different colored gear, and bragging rights.

I don't care about rateds, that is secondary to the fact I will be able to queue with a full team of friends.

I don't care about rateds, that is secondary to the fact I will be able to queue with a full team of friends.

^^^ Seriously this. The times that one of our guild PvP groups has had to turn away people because we've got 4, and 1 or 2 or 3 more people want to do Group PvP, but we can't, is just stupid. Let us freaking queue with a group of up to 8 already.

Plus, there are a lot of people out there who will pursue the Rated PvP stuff simply because, hey, Numbers!

And continue rolling around in the same 4 pvp shoeboxes that you've already been rolling around since the game released. And with the same friends, lol. So you get to queue with 7 other people in one group. Sorry, but that's hardly enough to keep a lot of people going. They've hemorrhaged 400,000 accounts since 1.2. They have to give a free month away to do some damage control. They had to shut down It's a Small Wor... I mean, Ilum because it was such a huge and embarrassing failure.

There is no end game. Beautifully done PvE and voiced story lines but they didn't realize that content had such little lasting value compared to post 50.

Yeah, totally. Game's about to shut down. What's 20 Million a month in revenue.

They are not making money off this game, and this month would only be about 7 million in revenue since its free for everyone.

And continue rolling around in the same 4 pvp shoeboxes that you've already been rolling around since the game released. And with the same friends, lol. So you get to queue with 7 other people in one group. Sorry, but that's hardly enough to keep a lot of people going. They've hemorrhaged 400,000 accounts since 1.2. They have to give a free month away to do some damage control. They had to shut down It's a Small Wor... I mean, Ilum because it was such a huge and embarrassing failure.

There is no end game. Beautifully done PvE and voiced story lines but they didn't realize that content had such little lasting value compared to post 50.

400k accounts since launch.