Returning Subscriber Looking For Guild

Woozywyvern

Hi there

I am a returning subscriber looking for a mature, social, active and helpful guild to join. I play both Republic and Imperial characters and am looking for a guild that runs group content (initially flashpoints etc but eventually raids) and is happy to have a new player along to train so they can learn.

My MMO experience is quite low, particular on the group content side and I know I'm not (and never will be) the most skilled player so really looking for a guild that doen't mind average players playing to enjoy the game.

A forum would be nice, i am very inexperienced with voice comms.

What I can offer in return is a mature and fun player, who is willing to help newer players once I know the ropes. I enjoy the crafting aspect so am more than happy to help with guild crafting also.

I am based in the UK and generally play evening times GMT. I am on Red Eclipse currently

Thanks for reading and look forward to some replies

Firstly welcome back! I too am back after a prolonged (year or so long) absence.

Are you aware of the server forums? Each server has its own chat forum and guild recruitment subforum. When I was looking for similar things in a guild I read through a lot of the guild postings, their web sites, and emailed with a few guild leaders until I found one that suited me.

All the best in your hunt!