Ancient Threat

Hello everyone,

I am writing this because I seem to have a small problem. Ever since the Ancient Threat was put on Yavin, I have been struggling to find a group or guild willing to kill it, yet I have seen plenty of people with the titles associated for killing it. I have been asking around forever, but I have had no luck. Could anyone possibly help me out here? Would be really appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I am writing this because I seem to have a small problem. Ever since the Ancient Threat was put on Yavin, I have been struggling to find a group or guild willing to kill it, yet I have seen plenty of people with the titles associated for killing it. I have been asking around forever, but I have had no luck. Could anyone possibly help me out here? Would be really appreciated.

Which server as I have a Jedi Shadow currently on Yavin 4, Star Forge server. I'd be down for doing this.

I am also on Star Forge and am a Shadow Tank Main but I have a Sorc heals that can also run it

Thinking of getting on tomorrow night, around 10 PM EST, if that works. Also got a Sith Assassin on Yavin 4, along with my Jedi Shadow. Both are DPS, so think we'll have to find two more for a group. Shouldn't be an issue though.