Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Intergalactic Strike Day?

QuinMantha
05.25.2014 , 12:33 AM | #31
I'm pretty sure my crew has a pool on the NovaDive on my bar that I refuse to fly. Three thousand creds, last I heard. Five creds every sortie says that I won't take it out.
Ebon Hawkin' And Totally Rockin'

- Cmdr. Rhint Mantha, Jedi Knight, <Blue Squadron>
- Mjr. Galbaldy Mantha, Trooper
- Tsun'pahn, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler

Rollory
05.25.2014 , 06:29 AM | #32
My Flashfire is almost mastered.

Total flight time: zero.

Rhodogast / Kelril, The Ebon Hawk

MaximilianPower
05.26.2014 , 06:45 PM | #33
Bump, for those who may have forgotten. Not seeing a lot of participation on JC thus far...mostly I'm just embarrassing myself in ships I have no business flying.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

Ramalina
05.26.2014 , 09:49 PM | #34
Good fun on TEH.

We should do it again.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Twitch

Nemarus
05.26.2014 , 10:05 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post
Good fun on TEH.

We should do it again.
Yep! Right now we'll aim to do it again next Monday, unless it turns out the bulk of people would prefer a different day. But we had a pretty awesome crowd and a lot of participants on TEH tonight. Kudos and thank you! ^_^
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

ForceChuckle
05.26.2014 , 11:34 PM | #36
We had good times and quick pops.
Thanks for organizing this.
Bluerae
GSF Vagabond

havokhead
05.27.2014 , 06:23 AM | #37
Thanks to all on TEH for making strike night an overall success. Republic side seemed to take it more to heart but seemed to have more upgraded strikes. When I played on Imp side some players stated they weren't playing strikes since they weren't upgraded and many more played stock fighters in a loosing battle just to participate in a community event, but we all have to start somewhere right??

Hopefully, strike night will live on and people will be able to hone some dogfighting skills and realize the value of strike fighters as a tough, no nonsense, multi-role ship able to take and hold satellites or tear through enemy ships. It was nice to see true dog fighting return to pre-2.0 levels. I saw a lot more clarions then usual, a few pikes, a lot of upgraded star guards, no quells, no imperiums and lots of stock Rycers. Which tells me Imps are either very new to GSF or Imps hate strikes

J'exx (Republic Privateer) - The Ebon Hawk
Stalker (Imperial Intellegence) - The Ebon Hawk

Kuciwalker
05.27.2014 , 06:27 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post
Good fun on TEH.

We should do it again.
It felt like normal "punish anyone with the temerity to fly a gunship" day (i.e. every day) except I was flying a strike. Still, fun!

havokhead
05.27.2014 , 06:34 AM | #39
Thanks to all on TEH for making strike night an overall success. Republic side seemed to take it more to heart but seemed to have more upgraded strikes. When I played on Imp side some players stated they weren't playing strikes since they weren't upgraded and many more played stock fighters in a loosing battle just to participate in a community event, but we all have to start somewhere right??

Hopefully, strike night will live on and people will be able to hone some dogfighting skills and realize the value of strike fighters as a tough, no nonsense, multi-role ship able to take and hold satellites or tear through enemy ships. It was nice to see true dog fighting return to pre-2.0 levels. I saw a lot more clarions then usual, a few pikes, a lot of upgraded star guards, no quells, no imperiums and lots of stock Rycers. Which tells me Imps are either very new to GSF or Imps hate strikes

SammyGStatus
05.27.2014 , 08:20 AM | #40
Twas indeed fun. I LOL'd @ the Renegade squadron, and while confused for a while, thought it was very cool to see a group of Renegade-X's all flying to one sat. Definitely a highlight in my memory - thanks for that guys!

Super intense combat yesterday at points. Only thing that wasn't fun was having domination matches - would've allowed for a lot longer games if we were able to not cap anything and just dogfight, but that's what TDMs were for (albeit nowhere near as many as I personally would've liked).

Shout down to all who didn't parttake, and the few that felt missing 1 days daily would be too much for them, but I sent tells to players politely letting them know about the event in game and they all went strikes, so it's really nice to know the community is willing to get involved even if they weren't on the cusp of latest intel.

Next time, definitely gonna switch my loadout. Some of you guys took like 10k damage and wouldn't fall. Crazy!! Overall lots of fun and appreciation for all who partook. Twas a great time, and look forward to more in the future.

Let's agree to not do an entire bomber or GS day please
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status