No lvl 50+ Aim shields for Artifice

Leonick

So, yea, am I missing something?

Artifice has always been able to make aim based shields and generators before but above 400 crafting skill I'm only given strength and willpower based shields, two for each stat for lvl 52 and two for each for lvl 54. Where's the aim shields?!

• 1 month later...
It should be Armstech weildables IMO

That would require some wholesale reworking of the skills: Artifice has always made Lightsabers, and non-weapon offhands, and Armstech has made weapons for either hand that weren't lightsabers.

This looks like an oversight rather than a design choice, to me.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Aside from reviving a long dead post, why would you want to craft them anyway? Commendation gear is cheap and easy to obtain, and you have better control over stats.

Indeed true. One can get moddable shield generators at level 22 fo comms and (don't remember the name) but there is a Heroic Quest (blow up drill bits or some suich thing) on the Imp side that gives the moddable generators at (again I believe) level 15.

To craft shield generaters would be way useless.

Indeed true. One can get moddable shield generators at level 22 fo comms and (don't remember the name) but there is a Heroic Quest (blow up drill bits or some suich thing) on the Imp side that gives the moddable generators at (again I believe) level 15.

To craft shield generaters would be way useless.

Mod offhands are available at level 7 for like 6 Basic comms, on Fleet, on the Level 7 vendor in supplies area.