amplifiers affect on crewskills

fransbuus

As a matter of fact I have been looking around on this myself and found disappointment. Apparently the amp boost I thought would help the most is the only one that doesn't work at all. I was saving all my +crit for any category of crafting to be let down after a few searches. Efficiency is nice, i guess, to save a few seconds. Was trying to stack amps for major crit bonuses.

TBH, I really like the way they have crafting setup and see alot of ways they could really add on to this. I like the amplifier system they have going as well, but would like more polish & details on bonus explanation (formulas in particular). Crafting would be a great way to get more guild activities & events to get the playerbase a little more engaged with competition. What Bioware has now is really good but there is so much more they could do. I'm a real picky gamer as well and wouldn't take the time to post praise as well as opinions to help if I didn't like it!

Edited by Croixxxx

As a matter of fact I have been looking around on this myself and found disappointment. Apparently the amp boost I thought would help the most is the only one that doesn't work at all. I was saving all my +crit for any category of crafting to be let down after a few searches. Efficiency is nice, i guess, to save a few seconds. Was trying to stack amps for major crit bonuses.

Has this been officially addressed anywhere? A few of us were discussing this yesterday. The tooltip on companions seems entirely incorrect.

What do the devs say about these amplifiers?

does Amplifiers affect on crewskills actually work? i mean sure it might but since the number doesnt even change when rolling an amplifier into effiency or crit, number still stays the same.. ?

This is my anecdotal observations. I do not have actual math to support this, but few people craft more than I do so its not completely invalid.

Efficiency - definitely works as intended. For crafting and gathering.

Critical - if it helps, its so small to be noticable for crafting. Using lvl 50 comps is a must. It is noticable for gathering.

If crafting the best set-up is use lvl 50 companions and be in a guild that gives the 3 crafting guild perks.

Gathering, its shocking how many items you get then you have the full amps for gathering and the guild bonuses for gathering. Use the resourceful boost along with the successful "scavenging" or whatever crew skill you have.