5.10 Known Issues

EricMusco

Hey there,

Last night i did the bug and droid World Bosses on Ossus and i didn't reputation commendations, as loot, from the body of the World Bosses. Is that intended or is it a bug?

I would like to mention that at the time, i was part of a 24 person group.

Best regards,

Alex

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured id also post that my game also decided that both Acina and Jace died on Iokath while also recognizing that I sided with Acina.

Malevai Quinn has dissapeared too. Same bugs as a few others, wont be continuing until its fixed as I don't want the story to be botched if it effects it.

I've given up on Quinn. At least with this last patch I was finally able to get his gear back. In Iokath I sided with Pub for Dorne over Quinn, but did not kill him and he was supposed to return to my ship. At the time I got the open chapter bug because I was running around with Acina and had her chapter open so it bugged as it did for many. After the fix, we had to choose Dorne or Quinn from terminal. As a warrior who did not kill Quinn I naturally assumed I was getting back Quinn cause many non warrior class alts did also get both. Alas I did not and Quinn has been lost to me ever since. A roll back is all it would have taken after the initial bug but that was too hard or it just did not matter. My point is, some companion bugs like it or not won't be fixed. No matter how many times they tell you it's a known issue and you may see it fixed in the future. Just won't happen.

Edited by Malphicious

Well the patch today got rid of the wonky Dark!Jaesa alerts for my Warrior's that had Light!Jaesa but they've still lost complete access to Quinn. All my Imps lost access to Koth but he's available on the terminal. Quinn however is not and is completely bricked. I now have a Warrior I won't play because Quinn is his main companion. :mad::(

My LS Warrior is completely Jaesaless at this point. She never even received the LS Jaesa cutscene on Ossus, and only got an alert afterwards for Dark Jaesa. After 5.10a, the incorrect alert for DS Jaesa is gone, and still no sign of LS Jaesa anywhere... not even the option to retrieve her from the terminal. :(

Reported this in-game a few days ago, but I'll repeat it here too. I'm getting inconsistent results on dialogue concerning Malgus and Ilum. My Guardian has it recognized correctly that he defeated Malgus ("I was there"), but my Juggernaut does not, no line about a grudge or her hand in his apparent death. Both characters completed the Ilum storyline in its entirety. Unfortunately, they're the only two of my characters caught up to 5.10 so I can't test with the others yet. I'm not interested in continuing the Juggernaut's story until her role in his defeat is recognized, or any other characters this might happen to.

• Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.
  • If you recruit Paxton Rall through the Alliance Alert you are no longer able to summon Darth Hexid.

-eric

You need to add Quinn becoming unsummonable and Koth disappearing companions to this list based on all of our various reports (the Odessan terminal does not work for getting either back). Quinn disappears from Warriors the instant you choose to side with the Republic. This can't be intended since Quinn leaves the Empire to join the alliance if you choose Republic on your Warrior in Iokath. I'm hoping for a fix by Feb. If it is intended, you really should let us know (then I can remake that Warrior and turn her evillllll :D ). I have no idea why Koth would disappear however, if it is intended that Koth be removed from the game then in all future play throughs of kotet he is dead for me as what would be the point in bothering with him?

anyone know if the IOKATH weekly and daily quests being unavailable if you use the skip to ossus option is a bug or intended? if it is intended then it should of been listed along with other items lost by using the ossus option. I have 20+ toons and about 13 are finished up to ossus. the others I want to skip to ossus but not if the dailies/weeklies are affected.

Yeah can you add Quinn disappearing from Warrior's who start Ossus if they sided with the Republic on Iokath? Because as soon as I started the Ossus mission both of my Warrior's lost Quinn and still have Elara (Jace is also listed as dead when he's not.) Quinn can't be summoned via the Odessan terminal.

All my Imperial's also lost Koth on starting Ossus even though he was loyal during KOTFE/ET. He however can be resummoned through the Odessan Terminal.

I have a weird bug with the Ossus Reputation armour. Bought the head and chest on my Knight and transferred it to my Legacy hold. When I went to look at it on my Consular the head/chest had turned into boots/belt both in the icon (despite retaining the headgear/chest name) and when trying it on.

If I equip the head item that is now 'boots' on my Consular, the item equips in the head slot but it changes his boots. It shows as normal on my Imperial characters and is still normal on my Knight, but some how changed on my Consular?

https://i.imgur.com/XV6Wjr4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/b5LNB8t.jpg

Looking at the Vendor, the entire Vendor is buggy for him.

Edited by Farferello

In the Guild Roster, the Legacy names are being swapped/changed, sometimes to Legacy names that don't even exist as any current members Legacy name.

May or may not be what is causing the Security Key requirement on advanced ranks to randomly demote characters to Recruit even though their account has an existing Security Key active and have other characters from the same account still listing correctly.

My Vanguard had finished up to and including Ziost. I used the feature to skip KOTFE/KOTET/Fractured Alliances.

1) The Ziost gear I put on Elara was returned to my inventory. I re-equipped it on her, dismissed her for someone else. When I re-summoned her, she was back in her "Iokath starting gear" and the Ziost gear was gone. As in, not in my inventory, not in my cargo hold, nowhere. It's been flushed down the cyberspace toilet bowl.

2) I have two copies of Aric: The "returned" one is influence level 1, in his KOTFE default gear, and that's the copy that shows up in my Stronghold when my vanguard is there. The "whereabouts are unknown" copy is the influence level I worked him up to (in his case, 23), appears in the custom gear I put on him (full Quesh gear drops, IIRC), and is not the "copy" that appears in my Stronghold when my vanguard is there. I'm perfectly able to summon him and use him as a fighting companion/for crafting and missions, however.

3) I am blocked from doing Iokath dailies. No missions appear on the board, and using the troop deployment terminal says, "Troops are not available for deployment; check back later."

EDIT: 4) I have Quinn in my list of summonable / useable companions, even though Quinn is listed as, "Because of his contempt for the Republic, Quinn chose not to join the Alliance."

I'm unwilling to do the Ossus story on any other toons now, even those with whom I went through and finished up to and including the Nathema story FP.

Edited by HollyUSEC

Several Ossus missions are not shareable. Also, two that I noticed on Empire side: Missing Pieces daily and the scrambled droid one you cannot do as a group. Was grouped with a friend and we had to do the droids separate for credit and the other quest - missing pieces completely bugged. We had to disband and reset the quest, then each of us do it individually because the datapads would not respawn if we were grouped.

Also - you have to fix the missing faces bugs that have been showing up since 5.10. There is a separate bug list for this . Please take the time to read it. Also Corso companion using customization #9 does the same thing.

The companion bugs (also a separate thread on this (https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957581)) like being able to summon dead companions. I summoned one and he was in his underwear and the legacy bound clothes i had on him were gone. They were never returned to me when he died and I couldn't extract them from his dead body. Now they have just simply vanished altogether.

Decorations bug thread:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957415

Armor bug on the Restored Columi Smuggler's Helmet during the Ossus cut scenes shows the face mask protruding out several feet from the face into a long spike.

3rd week of conquest and the [Repeatable] Complete any round of the Eternal Championship. objective is still not in game. According to the patch notes it is supposed to be in EVERY conquest.

Please note, this is not the [Daily] Complete round 10 of the Eternal Championship. which is in game. People seem to be confusing the two.

I read the bug report forum as well as other "bugged companions" threads elsewhere, but swear that I haven't come across this Jaesa bug yet. I've always planned to kill my Dark Jaesa upon her return because that's what my DS Warrior would do. Alas, killing a companion never seemed to mean anything in the past since they were easily retrievable from the Odessen terminal. But not a Dark Jaesa that a Sith Warrior has chosen to kill in combat apparently. She's not under original companions nor lost since KOTFE/KOTET companions(in the aforementioned Odessen terminal). In the companion interaction section it notes that I have chosen to kill her in combat and offers me to choice to reclaim her gear. And that's that.

I had her at level 36 and liked questing with her so I'd like her back *despite* what my character would have done in a 2-minute cutscene. Had I known that this is the first and only perma-death in my history of playing since 2016 I *obviously* wouldn't have done it. I guess Thanos is real and he's snapping those companions up.

• 3 weeks later...

New Guild UI: Conquest Leaders

Current Leaders and Previous Leaders lists do not populate correctly. Most of the time, they show a list of seemingly random guild members with 0 listed for conquest points. Sometimes the Current Leaders list will show the current top 5 (from the conquest tab of the mission log).

Correct information here would be extremely useful for rewarding active guild participation.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:

• Defeating Izax (8-player)
  • Defeating Izax (16-player)
  • Doom's Delay (the timed run Achievement)

The team is aware and planning to fix in 5.10.1. Thanks all.

-eric

Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:

-eric

That's good to know, so what will be done about those people who already cleared Izax Master Mode and got their achievement reset? I sent a ticket about that after I lost my achievement but no reply

Edited by srtaskyywalker

Hey folks,

-eric

With this fix will those who have already cleared the encounter retroactively receive their achievements or will they be required to clear again after the fix? Also if retroactively granted will the date on the achievement reflect the time at which the bug was fixed or will it show when the original kill occurred?

New Guild UI: Conquest Leaders

Current Leaders and Previous Leaders lists do not populate correctly. Most of the time, they show a list of seemingly random guild members with 0 listed for conquest points. Sometimes the Current Leaders list will show the current top 5 (from the conquest tab of the mission log).

Correct information here would be extremely useful for rewarding active guild participation.

1.) Even more important, since this whole guild internal conquest ranking was introduced not one brain cell was used to implement it. Why? This ranking is absolutely point -and useless as long as it is not Legacy based. Whoever made it Char based did not think for a second about it.

2.) Guild log file, two major issues:

a.) The date field is not defined as a date field but as a simple number field, hence the chronological sorting doesn't work.

b.) Another legacy issue: The Guild logfile needs to contain the Legacy name and not just the Charname when someone leaves the guild. Otherwise it doesn't help at all. Same as 1.) - not one brain cell was used while implementeing this....

Edited by Khaleg