Companion Dates

Charell

If all of the female companions went searching for a date with another companion, who would be with whom? Heres who needs a date:

Kaliyo

Temple

LS Jaesa

DS Jaesa

Vette

Ashara

Mako

Elara

Kira

Risha

Akaavi

Nadia

Edited by Charell

Elara and Malavai wouldn't do it. He's the personification of what she defected to get away from: an exemplary officer and a cold-blooded, horrible-orders-following monster. Temple, now, Temple might look up to Quinn; the question is whether he could stand her perkiness.

I kinda think Corso would show LS Jaesa a respectful, low-key good time.

i think Elara would find Malavi. Akaavi and Torian. Risha and Andronikos. Vette and Theran. Kalyio and Pierce. Any others?

Vette and Tharan? No, I can't see that. Tharan is too arrogant and Vette wouldn't admire his genius enough.

What about.... Kaliyo and Khem :D

I am trying to find someone for Zenith. Maybe Elara, she defected from the Empire and he fought against imperial occupation. Or maybe Vette could crack Zenith (same species), but it would take much time.

Edited by Maaruin

Kaliyo and Gault. No question. As for the rest of the Empire ones, I wouldn't know. I've only really played a Bounty Hunter the full way, and I just got Vector the the other day on my Agent. However, I can see some Mako/Gault and some Mako/Talos...... Edited by Kikilicious

Elara and Malavai wouldn't do it. He's the personification of what she defected to get away from: an exemplary officer and a cold-blooded, horrible-orders-following monster. Temple, now, Temple might look up to Quinn; the question is whether he could stand her perkiness.

I kinda think Corso would show LS Jaesa a respectful, low-key good time.

i guess u r right:rak_03:

Truthfully, I've always seen Kaliyo as kind of bi - so she could go anywhere from Zenith (she can always get behind a rebellion) to dark side Jaesa. She needs that bad boy/girl kind of partner - it goes with her past really well.

Truthfully, I've always seen Kaliyo as kind of bi - so she could go anywhere from Zenith (she can always get behind a rebellion) to dark side Jaesa. She needs that bad boy/girl kind of partner - it goes with her past really well.

Kaliyo and Zenith I could see working out, or Kaliyo and Pierce. We know how Kaliyo and Doc would turn out.

i see Torian that way too. he could be with akaavi or corso

Edited by Charell

I think Quinn and Temple would go on a couple nice dates. But not nice enough that he'd bend the rules and not turn her in to the Sith.

" *handwave* you did NOT just see me pass the salt via telekenesis . there is NOTHING abnormal about me. "

" *handwave* you did NOT just see me pass the salt via telekenesis . there is NOTHING abnormal about me. "

Haha, yeah, you know Temple would definitely be able to force persuade Quinn (that's more an insult to him than a compliment to her). And I could totally see her justifying mind controlling her boyfriend for the good of the relationship. They're meant to be!

Haha, yeah, you know Temple would definitely be able to force persuade Quinn (that's more an insult to him than a compliment to her). And I could totally see her justifying mind controlling her boyfriend for the good of the relationship. They're meant to be!

then she would report to the agent, hoping for a pat on the head and a cookie for her manipulation skills.

• 1 month later...
If all of the female companions went searching for a date with another companion, who would be with whom? Heres who needs a date:

Kaliyo

Temple

LS Jaesa

DS Jaesa

Vette

Ashara

Mako

Elara

Kira

Risha

Akaavi

Nadia

Scorpio!

fixed that for you, Scorpio would go with t7!!!!