HM boarding party

After about 10 wipes, we finally get the last boss in HM boarding party down. I know that the whole no loot if you wipe thing is well known by now, but we also encountered another bug. After killing the shield generator boss, the commander still have the reflective shield up... I'm almost sure that when the shield mob dies the shield should disappear.

So we had to slowly chip the commander away, so we wouldn't nuke ourselves in the process.

I really hope this encounter gets a fix in a hotpatch soon, this was a very stressing fight and after it all we only get one commendation.

I can confirm this we had this same problem with his shield still being active, we had to kite around while enraged because our own damage was killing us. about the only thing that didn't reflect was aoe damage.

In the end we had to keep hiding in cover while our tank killed him himself and we all healed him.

Also, wiping does not prevent you from being able to loot the chest. It's if you pull the boss out of his room that prevents the chest from opening.

Wiping 1 time locks the chest, We kill him 1 shot every time and we always kite him out of the room and get loot. Please do some research before you post false information.

this is another incredibly easy fight once you know how, and people pay attention

Tank stands at max melee range from the Main boss, Healer/ranged/melee dps stay max range (near the stairs) so they can heal the tank and not take grenade damage.

the Ranged dps pulls massy into their little corner and kills her, she only hits for about 400 and dies fast.

once shes dead everyone zerg the boss paying attention if the reflect shield bugs and healer making sure he stays max heal range, make sure you the tank or another melee dps Interupts the healer, it's easy to see when he casts as there's a distinct animation

Pull the boss to the stairs, kill the medic, kill massey, chances are the boss will enrage while you're trying to kill him so at this point dps go stand in a corner and watch or his grenade will two shot you while the tank solos the boss. He will need heals because the damage shield is bugged and doesn't go away, interrupt Full Auto to help your healer out. He doesn't attack the tank, so it's an easy kill. Edited by KaiHeilos