[Star Forge] [Republic] <Way of the Ancients> Casual Leveling- Guild Leveling

Nexran

Way of the Ancients

Server- Star Forge

Republic

18+. Casual Leveling (Currently)

Gaming Nights Tuesday/Sunday Evenings

Time zone: EST USA

Way of the Ancients is a casual but organized guild with a focus on keeping a core goal for its members relevant to the members level. The guild was created from the ashes of experienced MMO veterans that all have the same mindset. Many of us started SWTOR during beta in 2011 but after a few years tapered off for different reasons. Our guilds either dissolved during an expansion or we left. Coming back we realize the guild system has been revamp in many ways and we missed out on this aspect of the game. So currently we are looking for players who want to experience the growth of a guild.

Many of us have decided to create new characters and plan on doing a 2 month goal to level 75. A New Year’s goal so to speak. On the way we will do group activities. The primary focus will be for Tuesday and Sunday Evenings. During this time we will be social in discord while engaging in either group or solo content. Of course we will be on during other times but planning a time for players to be available will help everyone when it comes to finishing group content you may need help with.

All our officers have experience in SWTOR along with other MMOs. We range in age from 30-40s. We decide content based on a council. We also enjoy every aspect of MMOs but each officer has their particular favorite they craft and we understand that. We join together to tackle challenges. Ahead of us is a journey not a grind. Something to have fun with while working out goals together along with team building. It’s not about the grind to end-game but the journey.

With that being said if you're interested in joining a progressive guild with a goal oriented attitude please give us a try. We are looking for team players who want to contribute to a casually organized guild. We recruit both new and experienced players for all roles.

Long Term Guild Goals

-Character Leveling

-Guild Ship

-Guild 100% OPs SM

-Guild 100% World Bosses

-Guild HM FP

-Guild HM OPs

-Guild Perk Unlocks

-Character Level 306 Gear

Council Members Discord- Ridiric#5357, Slim#0199, MoistTowelette#4185, Relaxyoursocks#4746

In-Game Characters: Nex-ran. ImpervÎous, BrÂga, Sarna Krynn

Edited by Nexran

I looked for Nex-ran last night in the game and it must have been his night off. I'm interested in joining your new guild as it was exactly what I was looking for with vets and new players in a new guild. I played SWTOR when it first came out but ended up going back to World of Tanks and was there for several years as a commander and executive officer. I am a dedicated guild player though. I just made a new account two weeks ago and got my marauder up to level 17 when I realized I don't like the dark side. So i started a new character last night on the Republic side and that fits me much better. Name is 'Highcast Sureshot' and I think I left it at level 7 here on Star Forge.I will look again tonight and see if I can make contact with one of you. Cya soon..!!

I looked for Nex-ran last night in the game and it must have been his night off. I'm interested in joining your new guild as it was exactly what I was looking for with vets and new players in a new guild. I played SWTOR when it first came out but ended up going back to World of Tanks and was there for several years as a commander and executive officer. I am a dedicated guild player though. I just made a new account two weeks ago and got my marauder up to level 17 when I realized I don't like the dark side. So i started a new character last night on the Republic side and that fits me much better. Name is 'Highcast Sureshot' and I think I left it at level 7 here on Star Forge.I will look again tonight and see if I can make contact with one of you. Cya soon..!!

Sorry. I was online but on my alt helping some lower level characters. I will add you to my friends and search you out. For a quicker response you could add one of the Discord names or join our discord server within the link in this forum. We are purchasing the flagship tonight along with a few upgrades. Look forward to meeting you!

I am also interested in joining you folks. Just quit the guild I was in because they found it funny to throw racist comments around.

I checked and didn't see any of the named toons on from the original post, my character is Breyven Fizz though if you guys would like a new member. Thanks!

I am also interested in joining you folks. Just quit the guild I was in because they found it funny to throw racist comments around.

I checked and didn't see any of the named toons on from the original post, my character is Breyven Fizz though if you guys would like a new member. Thanks!

Hey Breyven,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We would openly welcome you to the guild. We are always looking for players with similar interests. I will try and reach out to you this evening in game. If our paths don’t cross try to add me on discord if you have that platform. Below is our guild mission.

Guild Mission

Members must be 18 or older

Zero tolerance for racial slurs, negative comments about others, trolling, stealing loot or toxicity.

Organized- organized enough to be helpful to other and not waste people’s time. While also not becoming a hardcore guild with large participation requirements.

Provide at least 1-2 nights for the guild to do group activities during the week.

Early recruitment push for players who want to level with the group. This is important as many players may not make it far without community. This is also the main reason we formed to develope a guild together.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have any members currently levelling in midbie PVP (43-74) by chance?

Currently we are working on progression through SM OPs level 75 then proceeding to VM. We have not yet done any PvP events.

Tuesday’s Hard Mode Flashpoints

Sunday Operations

Your guild sounds like a good fit for me. I also like to run HM flashpoints, and like to do operations

. I’ve played off and on since launch in 2011. I’ve progression raided, tanked groups through HM flashpoint gearing runs, pvp’d several characters to valor rank 99+, and have more than dabbled in ranked PVP

I’ve recently started a new Legacy on the Starforge leveling 8 toons. I’ve played multiple disciplines and roles. They are currently all between level 51 and 59 right now. It might be a month or two before I level my toons to max level. Once I get there I will pick a main and a secondary alt for end game content based on operations group needs for the guild I join.

As far as guild I’m looking for is a new guild that is building, without a tonne of forced obligations and rules where I can be a part of building something new over playing in a mega guild.

Like I said it might be a month or two before I could join in endgame content as I level but I feel like based on what you described that your guild could be a mutual fit. I can at least get to know some people before max level and work at building groups within the guild for midbie warzones for any who might be interested and help new players learn class and discipline mechanics and do some practice dueling at the same time.

I would like to chat with you more about it anyway. Can I look for you in game?

Your guild sounds like a good fit for me. I also like to run HM flashpoints, and like to do operations

. I’ve played off and on since launch in 2011. I’ve progression raided, tanked groups through HM flashpoint gearing runs, pvp’d several characters to valor rank 99+, and have more than dabbled in ranked PVP

I’ve recently started a new Legacy on the Starforge leveling 8 toons. I’ve played multiple disciplines and roles. They are currently all between level 51 and 59 right now. It might be a month or two before I level my toons to max level. Once I get there I will pick a main and a secondary alt for end game content based on operations group needs for the guild I join.

As far as guild I’m looking for is a new guild that is building, without a tonne of forced obligations and rules where I can be a part of building something new over playing in a mega guild.

Like I said it might be a month or two before I could join in endgame content as I level but I feel like based on what you described that your guild could be a mutual fit. I can at least get to know some people before max level and work at building groups within the guild for midbie warzones for any who might be interested and help new players learn class and discipline mechanics and do some practice dueling at the same time.

I would like to chat with you more about it anyway. Can I look for you in game?

Yes you can. I have a few characters though

Nex-ran-Sage Heals

Ridiric-DPS Commando

Rahzer-Knight Tank

the best way to get in touch with me is to join our discord channel. We use this mostly. We are not in game all hours of the day so it can be challenging to catch me. My discord Handle is

Ridiric#5357

We have talked about starting to work on some PvP so that might be a great help but would like to talk to you first before we dive into the PvP. I have been on and off PvP but never tried ranked due to premades all the time. Many in the guild are interested but would need some guidance. Really we want to form some alliances and do some small size world PvP or Warzones. Sounds like you might be the right player for this.

We are not a hardcore guild with raid requirements. We just enjoy the game and like you have played on and off for years. Currently we do 8-Man OPs but wouldn't mind grabbing a few more for some 16 mans and rotations when some miss. We sit at 70-80 members with no plans to get over 100. We are always up for a challenge so we continue to push ourselves with Hard mode content and gearing for fun. We also enjoy teaching new ones mechanics.

As far as needs most of us have many alts so rotations are easy. DPS probably is biggest need then healers but we would take good people :).

The guild has taken it slow and steady since November. We are working on unlocking the command deck and checking out the new guild leveling system. I think anyone that understands we play Tues/Sun nights and can get on during those times will enjoy the guild. So people who tend to play alot during the day or just alot in general might not like this set up. Most of us are busy working during the week but look forward to our event times. Like I said we are not on all the time but focus on conquests goals Tuesday/FP and Sunday/OPS. This week is VM EV next week we hope to move to Karagga's Palace.

Edited by Nexran

• 4 weeks later...

Currently recruiting for our Operations Team. In March we will be moving through VM Operations into HM. If interested please reach out to Ridiric#5357 on discord. We are a relaxed group of people looking for old school gamers that just enjoy completing things together.

Currently we are still working on the guildship upgrades and running through all Ops in SM. We have group events Tues/Sun Nights 8PM EST.