RE bugged ?

wainot-keel

With my armomecher (?????), character level 29, crew skill level 400:

I craft a level 33 green augment, I get the tooltip for the 20% chance on a new schematic. I right click on it and I get a crack at it, like always.

With my biochemist, character level 25, crew skill level 255

I craft a level 37 green implant, I get no tooltip and if I right click on it, I get the message "You have insufficient skill level"

Anyone else having this ?

With my armomecher (?????), character level 29, crew skill level 400:

I craft a level 33 green augment, I get the tooltip for the 20% chance on a new schematic. I right click on it and I get a crack at it, like always.

With my biochemist, character level 25, crew skill level 255

I craft a level 37 green implant, I get no tooltip and if I right click on it, I get the message "You have insufficient skill level"

Anyone else having this ?

So you have a character with less skill, and get a "not enough skill" message, and your first thought is "bug"? Have you considered increasing your skill level?

So you have a character with less skill, and get a "not enough skill" message, and your first thought is "bug"? Have you considered increasing your skill level?

"Not enough skill" message is usually for when you try to learn a schematic your to low for, in this case it looks like he's already learned it so obviously his skill level is high enough for that particular schematic.

Kind of looks like the game thinks your trying to wear it instead of re-engineering it.... but from the screen shot you have re-engineering lit so ya looks like a bug...

Edited by Monoth

Have you even considered looking at the pictures I posted ? :rolleyes:

I already crafted the item, so obvsiously I have the required level. I can't even get the mats back. BTW, Have you forgotten how you level a crafter ? You just take whatever schematic of "orange" difficulty you have from the trainer, you craft the greens and RE to get the mats back, maybe you get the blue schematic as well. Rinse and reapeat. That's it. But I can't do that with those implants.

Edited by wainot-keel