Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Scourge be romancable? What are the chances?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Will Scourge be romancable? What are the chances?

SithKoriandr
05.22.2018 , 05:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I don't know about romance ... but I would like a death option. He's had that coming since he killed the Exile and backstabbed Revan.
Why would any of our characters kill him for that?

He did all that over 300 years ago, to people we barely know or who tried to kill us.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SithKoriandr
05.22.2018 , 05:48 PM | #22
Why would they allow Scourge to be romanceable when they haven't let any other non romanceable companion be romanced?

Won't be a fair deal for sure, if that happened.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Sardorim
05.23.2018 , 08:37 AM | #23
Zero, he's dead to emotions due to his cursed existence.

AdornedBlood
05.23.2018 , 09:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
Zero, he's dead to emotions due to his cursed existence.
Maybe after Emperor's death the curse was lifted?

LordBraidenbach
05.24.2018 , 08:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
Spoiler

Dracofish
05.25.2018 , 02:50 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
I would call that as a complete load of malarchy and total handwaving considering in the "Revan" novel, they describe the process...which involves way more than just "drinking the head vampire's blood". Not you...but that is the generally discussed theory...and it leaves out a lot. His actual body chemistry was changed.

That being said, I have already spoilered myself... *sigh*

Glad I'm going a completely different route with my fanfic.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

AdornedBlood
05.26.2018 , 06:31 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
I would call that as a complete load of malarchy and total handwaving considering in the "Revan" novel, they describe the process...which involves way more than just "drinking the head vampire's blood". Not you...but that is the generally discussed theory...and it leaves out a lot. His actual body chemistry was changed.

That being said, I have already spoilered myself... *sigh*

Glad I'm going a completely different route with my fanfic.
Sorry, never read the Revan novel, you don't find that sort of stuff in my crappy corner of the world. But yeah, honestly i hoped Scourge could be freed from Emperor's spell or curse of w/e was it and become a love interest. Nope, im not going for it, finished JK and deleted character, its sole use was for legendary status.

LeelaSeventen
05.27.2018 , 09:27 AM | #28
Did we hear anything from Scourge after Nathema. YOu would think we would hear about him especially with his history with the emperor.

AdornedBlood
05.28.2018 , 02:13 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by LeelaSeventen View Post
Did we hear anything from Scourge after Nathema. YOu would think we would hear about him especially with his history with the emperor.
Scourge will probably be in 5.10 update. Or in 6.0. Hopefully there will be no more Valky's dark secrets stuff involved.

JennyFlynn
05.28.2018 , 02:29 PM | #30
I am worried they will cheap out on a cure and simply go "The Emperor's dead so now Scourge is free!". It's too easy in my book and doesn't quite match the process Scourge endured when they made him immortal but on the other hand... I guess at least he'll be cured and the workings behind it... headcanon, fiction. I've long accepted that Scourge is precious to me in a way no in-game dialogue and events could ever live up to regardless and at least the basic premise of him being cured will be part of the gameplay now.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------