Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Scourge be romancable? What are the chances?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Will Scourge be romancable? What are the chances?

Dracofish
04.28.2018 , 10:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by iFenris View Post
I listened to some leaked audio between Male Knight and Scourge on Tumblr. Scourge states he can finally feel after the fall of Vitiate. Along with the leaked audio there are some flirty options.
Be careful...it's content that was obtained in a fashion that shall not be named.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

LordBraidenbach
04.29.2018 , 04:34 AM | #12
Answering my question what the chances are...

Spoiler

I understand why many ppl don't like him, but I know just as many do... My female JK still has this "After all this time? Always." kind of secret big crush on him.
For me, Doc was kind of a joke, but she had this chemistry with Scourge.

SteveTheCynic
04.29.2018 , 05:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
pretty much what I want too . Bastard killed the exile!

Also rather insulting to make arcann and Scourge romancable , but not kaliyo . Thanx BW ! Your caring is very touching
My agent romanced Kaliyo. And he re-romanced her.

Sub-note: it's worth running that one one time (or watching it on YT) because it is *so* different from the other reunions in KotFE/ET.

Sub-sub-note: Yes, I'm aware that that wasn't what you meant. Shrug.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

AdornedBlood
05.16.2018 , 11:19 AM | #14
If Lord Scourge will be a romance option, would be fair to make Zenith a romance option too.Don't get me wrong, i don't like the dude at all, he annoyed me all class story, but since Jedi Consular class unlocks the twilek species would be nice for a female twilek JC to have a same-species partner/lover/husband.

Lunafox
05.16.2018 , 11:39 AM | #15
All I can say is, 'I sure hope so, been wanting Scourge romanceable for years.' And given the things I've heard and read, I'm hopeful.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Kiesu
05.16.2018 , 08:01 PM | #16
All I can say is.. he got the blessing/curse of the most potent force user of this universe (who didnt turn into an abomination, because there is stronger entities in the legend universe still), and I have a very hard time believing that undoing a massive feat of force such as immortality would be reversible in any other way than quite literally cutting your head off your shoulders, if even that would work. Just imagine what crazy feat it was in a first place to make someone immortal, by the strongest entity in the current presence.

I enjoy Scourge a lot, he is no doubt my favorite companion character in the game and I am looking forward to his return the most, but I dont want his bizarre situation to be too easily reversed exactly because of the impossibility of his current status even being possible. It'd feel like cheating to me.

Great and terrifying feats and effects of force have never been something you could simply undo, and more often than not if an individual would acquire or be affected by such character altering force corruption they would be physically and mentally changed forever, some to so extreme extent you wouldn't recognize them afterwards. And as a lore nerd, I really dont want to break that pattern for a few faps sakes.
It'd be the same as wanting to cure Abeloth because she was sexy once upon a time, chances of that ever being realistically possible would make anyone shake their heads.
Refer! - Pawn alignment funzies - [Add impressive e-peen brag here]
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

Mewsy
05.19.2018 , 02:20 PM | #17
I'm reaaalllyyy hoping we do get a Scourge romance, there's some intriguing chemistry between him and the JK.

cool-dude
05.20.2018 , 01:47 AM | #18
I don't think every character needs to be potential romance option....
I'm a cool dude

LeelaSeventen
05.21.2018 , 05:47 PM | #19
I hope Scourge is romanceable because he is so much better than the Female Knights option for romance. But i would hope it is more than a quick scene like Arcann's was. Though Arcann's was very sweet.

All else fails I will just wait for theran to show up when I do more female knights.

Dracofish
05.21.2018 , 11:21 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LeelaSeventen View Post
I hope Scourge is romanceable because he is so much better than the Female Knights option for romance. But i would hope it is more than a quick scene like Arcann's was. Though Arcann's was very sweet.

All else fails I will just wait for theran to show up when I do more female knights.
I've always just gone with it...there's so much there already it's easy to read between the lines. Scourge and my Knight have been together since the end of the class story!.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT