Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar-Shaddaa message transmission/broadcast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Nar-Shaddaa message transmission/broadcast

LunaeVortex
10.01.2018 , 03:54 AM | #1
Hey, guys. Can anybody provide me full speech monolog from message/speech broadcasting quest on Nar-Shaddaa, if you play as a sith and choose the option "Galaxy, this is your master!" or something like it?

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I'm asking.

FlameYOL
10.01.2018 , 07:26 AM | #2
You mean KOTET's DS speech? I don't recall any Nar Shaddaa ones, which class story is it?
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

OldVengeance
10.08.2018 , 01:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LunaeVortex View Post
Hey, guys. Can anybody provide me full speech monolog from message/speech broadcasting quest on Nar-Shaddaa, if you play as a sith and choose the option "Galaxy, this is your master!" or something like it?

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I'm asking.
I believe this is what you are looking for. Although this is the Sith Warrior version, I don't know if the Sith Inquisitor is different.

LunaeVortex
10.15.2018 , 03:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I believe this is what you are looking for. Although this is the Sith Warrior version, I don't know if the Sith Inquisitor is different.
Yes, thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for

LunaeVortex
10.15.2018 , 03:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
You mean KOTET's DS speech? I don't recall any Nar Shaddaa ones, which class story is it?
Wow, this speech is great! Now I will create female sith inquisitor and play through the entire SWTOR and all of its expansions just for hear that myself! XD