Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI list of followers at end of main story line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
SI list of followers at end of main story line

Ulzare
09.27.2018 , 03:08 PM | #1
so im thinking bout doing a New SI soon and was wondering if anyone has a list of everyone that shows up at the end as your supporters and followers just cuz i know ive never had them all (i always kill harkun at the least) but this time i want everyone that i can to bow before me (sithlord complex-heehee)
thx in advance

phalczen
09.28.2018 , 04:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulzare View Post
so im thinking bout doing a New SI soon and was wondering if anyone has a list of everyone that shows up at the end as your supporters and followers just cuz i know ive never had them all (i always kill harkun at the least) but this time i want everyone that i can to bow before me (sithlord complex-heehee)
thx in advance
Do you mean the original class story? If so, its always the exact same five companions:
Spoiler

If you are just referring to people that are your allies during the SI original class story
Spoiler

Do you mean after KOTFE/KOTET?
Spoiler
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

SteveTheCynic
09.28.2018 , 05:37 AM | #3
No, OP means all the folks in the meeting after you are appointed to the Dark Council, where you go to DK, and I don't have it to hand. Obviously all your companions, but I don't remember the rest of the crowd.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

FlameYOL
09.28.2018 , 07:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
No, OP means all the folks in the meeting after you are appointed to the Dark Council, where you go to DK, and I don't have it to hand. Obviously all your companions, but I don't remember the rest of the crowd.
All I remember is Harkun is possibly there, as well as the guy you can choose to blow up with the Silencer... I think.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

SteveTheCynic
09.28.2018 , 07:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
All I remember is Harkun is possibly there, as well as the guy you can choose to blow up with the Silencer... I think.
I must admit I've never seen him there, although that might be related to me always blowing him up.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

FlameYOL
09.28.2018 , 09:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I must admit I've never seen him there, although that might be related to me always blowing him up.
Here's a video showing him, in case you do blow him up Kirnon appears instead.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Ulzare
09.28.2018 , 04:48 PM | #7
okay thx all i heard about so far is the sith guy the cult ppl and harkun so i think harkun is the only one ive ever missed thx again