My crew are heartless and do not care.

elexier

Now if I was playing empire and or heavy dark side I might understand BUT.

Jedi Knight sentinel completely light side, Kira is also 8000+ affection. (only 50 darkside points, I gave into Doc :'(, Yes I feel dirty)

I Just did the mission to capture the Emperor, failed got captured, Kira got torcherd, I got made to do bad things ect ect for MONTHS)

Not a SINGLE word from any of them

I feel bioware missed a massive opportunity.

Hear, hear. That bothered the ever-lovin' crap out of me too. I didn't think of it as an issue of being LS/DS and your crew being concerned about being sold out, even, so much as a

"hey, you (and possibly the crew member you took with you) were fried nearly to death, and you've all spent an indeterminate amount of time as prisoners on the Emperors' base, with him doing nasty things to your brain. You'd think they'd have something to say."

There were some serious, interesting possibilities for story there. I've been telling myself a few things to fill in the gaps which may turn into a full-blown fanfic at some point, but I agree, there's a missed opportunity there for your crew to weigh in on what happened, and what they did to survive while you were out of it.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

I'm a Jedi, yes. But not everyone in the crew is, for sure. And I'm not expecting angst and woe, but I'd expect they'd at least remark on

"Gee isn't it a little weird that we've been stuck on the Emperor's space station for days or weeks, no one has tried to seriously hurt or kill us despite us having come here with the plan to kidnap and convert the Emperor, and your eyes are turning funny colors?"

It was actually a pretty forgettable point in the story looking back, when it could have had many plot hooks. Of course that doesn't mean it can't be capitalized on in the future, but you would expect more to be said of it. At least give us a frame of reference for how long it went on.