Charged Bolts

Toland

What's the deal? I have two commandos. I made the second for this Dark vs. Light event. I got the character all the way to level 65, yet I still cannot train this skill. My other commando has charged bolts. No, it hasn't been replaced. I just looked. That's literally the only difference between the two characters. They are both gunnery commandos, with the same skill points.

Edit: I expect this issue is linked to the chapter 3 issue people are talking about. I've deleted the character, since it was just a throwaway commando for the DvS achievements.

Edited by Toland
New information.

You get charged bolts automatically when you choose your AC. You had it all that time.

Edit: Just notice you said you were gunnery, in that case your charged bolts was replaced with Grav Round when you chose that discipline.

Edited by CaptQuazar

You get charged bolts automatically when you choose your AC. You had it all that time.

Edit: Just notice you said you were gunnery, in that case your charged bolts was replaced with Grav Round when you chose that discipline.

As I said, both my commandos were gunnery commandos, and only one had charged bolts. *Both* had Grav Round.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13698011_1748087972134967_39814197288911008_o.jpg

Your gunnery commando with the charged bolts and grav round is jacked up. An abomination, if you will. There was a patch that made it so abilities within a discipline that were meant to replace base AC abilities did so automatically, and removed them.

When you made your new commando, it followed this rule. You got charged bolts automatically when you chose Commando, but then it was immediately replaced with Grav Round when you chose Gunnery. That's how it's supposed to work.

I bet if you change your discipline on your old commando, then change it back to Gunnery, Charged Bolts will disappear on it, too. Unless your client is all kinds of screwy.