Throwing the Ball into the Other Team's Spawn in Huttball...

IronFirewind

Kills all the the people waiting by the spawn barrier and returns the ball to your side.

I can understand why the ball would wipe the team if it's taken into the spawn as it would mean you can just score, grab the ball and then have a Sorc pull the ball carrier into your own spawn.

Still, is it working as intended that this happens?

Edited by IronFirewind
Typos are bad

Does it send the ball back to middle? If so seems like a pretty pointless thing to do. You may as well just score and further your chance of winning, than lose posession of the ball and chance someone with force run immediately picking it up and zooming to your base while you're stood in theirs...

Does it send the ball back to middle? If so seems like a pretty pointless thing to do. You may as well just score and further your chance of winning, than lose posession of the ball and chance someone with force run immediately picking it up and zooming to your base while you're stood in theirs...

It counts as a ball carrier death so it returns it to the nearest enemy player.

And TBH my group only found out about it by mistake because someone hadn't gotten the "Score a Goal" achievement and one of the DPS flung it into the spawn by mistake. We were 5-0 up anyway and the Republic PUG we were against had mostly ragequit anyway.

Well I for one didn't know this existed, now it's the only thing I want to do. Throw the ball to someone who was waiting to spawn so they have to do it all over again.

Have that pesky sorc killing you over and over again, not anymore. Keep him tied up in spawn point.

If I correctly understood the idea of it anyways, just seems like fun at first. Kind of like knocking people off of lumbermill, fun at first, but got boring quickly.

Well I for one didn't know this existed, now it's the only thing I want to do. Throw the ball to someone who was waiting to spawn so they have to do it all over again.

Have that pesky sorc killing you over and over again, not anymore. Keep him tied up in spawn point.

If I correctly understood the idea of it anyways, just seems like fun at first. Kind of like knocking people off of lumbermill, fun at first, but got boring quickly.

Pretty much. I did it a couple of times in a recent match to get back at a Trooper who kept pulling me into arena hazards. He stopped doing that after a couple of explosions.