Funniest line in game?

Anysao

I laughed when my smuggler got two lines in a row on the Esseles. First she said something like "Let the imps come, we can take 'em!" The very next line she said "the imps are here? Where are the escape pods!"

I also laughed when my husbands slacker jedi complained about having to make his lightsaber. "haven't I done enough work today??"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed when my smuggler got two lines in a row on the Esseles. First she said something like "Let the imps come, we can take 'em!" The very next line she said "the imps are here? Where are the escape pods!"

I also laughed when my husbands slacker jedi complained about having to make his lightsaber. "haven't I done enough work today??"

Hahaha! I am also rolling a female Smuggler, and one of my fave lines so far is:

---

(On Coruscant after Quest Giver tells you the Senate Tower is in danger of being bombed);

Smugger: "Well... sure it's a little gaudy, but that's no reason to burn it down."

Quest Giver: (slightly indignant) "Who are you- no, nevermind!"

---

I laughed out loud, exited the conversation just so I could redo it to hear it again! :D

Edited by RepublicGurl

Sith Warrior storyline upon reaching Dromund Kaas and being greeted by one of Darth Baras's slaves and promptly cutting him down for being an irritating sycophant.

Vette: Well you started the Dromund Kaas death toll early.

Warrior: It was a long shuttle ride...

:D

In the balmorra's quest :"The cave 52" , after choosing the dark side options , speaking with the watcher :

The watcher : "There is no finest view than gazed rebels running out of a cave into the waiting blasters of your own battalion ...well perhaps sun rises ... but for thoses , you have to wake up early"

I lol'd so hard at this line :D

Dart Baras: YEEEARRRRRGHHHH! I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!

Sith Warrior: You sure got lungs.

Darth Baras: Watch your tongue before I cut it out!

Vette: Ok, I'm officially scared.

Somewhere on Balmorra:

Republic Commando: Time to show you what we're made of.

Sith Warrior: Your made of bones that break and blood that spills.

Republic Commando: ...

and then something like: ATTACK!

I think there's not enough smuggler lines...

In part of the Smuggler Romance, where somebody else proposes to my smugglers lady: "C'mon, this is a no brainer! Sure, he's rich, handsome, and popular. But I'm... me!" This just made me laugh when I said it. And even funnier was the romances response, to the guy who proposed to her, "I'm sorry, I can't argue with logic like that."

At the very beginning of jedi consular gameplay. You walk into a room with someone sending you on mission and he talks and then finally he says: "This... Is..." and almost each video of this gameplay I've seen there is always the player saying "Sparta!" so yeah, I always laugh at that, no matter what.

"You're about to face a squad of the Republic's finest."

"*draws lightsaber* They're about to be a squad of the Republic's deadest."

Elara Dorne: "Status report, lieutenant! Are you injured?"

Trooper: [Flirt]"I don't know, I might need an examination."

Elara Dorne: "This isn't the time for joking around." (Or something to that effect)

Aric Jorgan: "I'm guessing that's a 'no', lieutenant."

"Sir, I must inform you that with the energy boosts, my armor and shielding will be impenetrable with your weaponry. But worry not, I'm sure a soldier of your caliber can find a solution. Good luck, sir!" *starts firing missiles and lasers*

"-and replace any mention of the Mantellian flutterplume with the number three."

"That was the most excruciating way to hide information I have ever heard."

"Then you clearly haven't lived enough."

Ok, on the force-user starter planet, repub side...after you save the Fleshraider baby and bring it to that cat-faced guy.

"oooh, a fleshraider baby...." and he says it in such a leering snide way...

I want it for my ringtone, I does.

On Nar Shaddaa (pub side), when taking the quest from the Hutt to go destroy the Imperial lab (for not giving him his cut), he says "As far as I'm concerned, anyone inside is a target. Anything nailed down... shoot that, too."

On Belsavis (pub side) after rescuing the Sith Lord Whateverhisnameis for the second time in as many quests, you say to him: "Just shut up and help me kill these guys".

And, it's not a line, but on a BH mission on Alderaan you get to punch a nobleman in the face. Twice. And get Mako affection for doing it!

Edited by tobarstep

I took this screenshot back when I was at this part, I LOLed , had to show some friends even.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Jedi_of_Night777/Lolalderaan.jpg

I was about to post this one... that noble should be careful what he wishes for.